JD Bardge Issues with front axle.

mountainboomer

JD Bardge Issues with front axle.

Post by mountainboomer »

FS22_jd_bardge_box.zip

When in a multiplayer environment the front axle does not function properly. It moves by itself when not connected to a tractor. When used the tires swing to max in either direction. I can drag it around just fine. I removed all the mods that had anything to do with locking axles etc. No effect. I am not sure if there might be a setting that I am missing that is changing from multi to a single player map.

Edit don_apple: topic moved to "Off-topic", since it is about an issue with a 3rd party mod.
Mesocyclone

Re: JD Bardge Issues with front axle.

Post by Mesocyclone »

3rd party mod I guess?
If so, then try to message the author. 3rd party mods not getting tested by giants, so bigger chance something not working how it should be.

A link to the mod next time is easier then telling how the zip is called. Zipfile and modname can be different.

Also a tip, if a 3rd party mod is not working how it should be. Remove it and find something else to play with. It probably would come with errors anyway. (Don't have to but a chance of)
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

I meant the link to the mod, with the mod description. I don't want the mod itself, I wanna read and see the description.

But my previous comment applies since it's a 3rd party mod.
I should remove and look for something else. When a mod is not working how its supposed to it MIGHT cause more issues.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Well you can start by downloading it from the original link so you know it hasn’t been altered. https://schaben-modding.itch.io/ When you go to the big mod sites you’ll get mods that have been butchered. It’s as simple as googling the creators name which is usually on the mod site as if crediting them makes it ok they’re profiting off their work. When I googled his name the second result was Schabens itch.io where his mods are and the first is his Facebook where you can contact him with the issue if it persists after downloading the original.
mountainboomer

Post by mountainboomer »

I have contacted them Thanks.