Autodrive: Question for the veteran autodrive users.

Frag

Autodrive: Question for the veteran autodrive users.

Post by Frag »

Hi,

I do have a simple question, but was not able to find my answers.

Is there a way to set a pause of few seconds at a waypoint when your machine is going thru route waypoints? What I want to achieve here is that I want my truck/trailers to stop at a specific point while the autoloads load all the pallet in the trailer.

I did record the ole path and the truck goes thru the ole loop when playing the route, but it will not stop to load the pallet (like I did during the recording).

How could I achieve this?
UncleRico

Re: Autodrive: Question for the veteran autodrive users.

Post by UncleRico »

Courseplay use to have this feature I’m not sure you could get auto drive to do that. Maybe some routes could be made with courseplay for those specific deliveries, that is if that feature is still part of courseplay.
empato

Post by empato »

UncleRico wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:27 pm Courseplay use to have this feature I’m not sure you could get auto drive to do that. Maybe some routes could be made with courseplay for those specific deliveries, that is if that feature is still part of courseplay.
Don`t know which FS version you are talking about, but you can`t record delivery routes with CP in FS22.
Only thing you can record manually are the field borders for custom fields.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

empato wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:44 am
Don`t know which FS version you are talking about, but you can`t record delivery routes with CP in FS22.
19 had this feature specifically, I haven’t messed with courseplay for anything other than whipping up ai generated field work courses on 22 so I’ll take your word for it.
Frag

Post by Frag »

empato wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:44 am
UncleRico wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:27 pm Courseplay use to have this feature I’m not sure you could get auto drive to do that. Maybe some routes could be made with courseplay for those specific deliveries, that is if that feature is still part of courseplay.
I am on FS22. It is surprising to me that you cannot do this simple thing with Autodrive. Seems to be such a simple feature ... click on a waypoint, set a fixed pause time.

With this, you could plan your ole pallet loading run.
empato

Post by empato »

Better to open an issue / feature request on Github if you think this is missing.

https://github.com/Stephan-S/FS22_AutoDrive/issues
Frag

Post by Frag »

empato wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:42 pm Better to open an issue / feature request on Github if you think this is missing.

https://github.com/Stephan-S/FS22_AutoDrive/issues
You read my mind.

Ironically I just did like an hour ago! :)
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

I know there is a option within Autodrive settings (first tab last option) where you can select how many seconds/minutes the driver needs to wait, for un-/loading via autoload. Set it to like 1 minute and the driver will wait 1 minute before moving on.