Curiosity in mobile 23

goanna

Curiosity in mobile 23

Post by goanna »

Will Multiplay be in 23 for mobile, as FS 18 was the last time U had it in with logging please? :gamer: :gamer:
Helazak

Re: Curiosity in mobile 23

Post by Helazak »

Not sure how mods would work on an iPhone. Apple has software locked down pretty tight.

Biggest disappointments with FS20 mobile that I hope are fixed:
Helpers being sent to a destination. 20 only let helpers work fields.
FS20 limited you to only 6 helpers. With FS16 I would run 25 vehicles with at least 12 helpers going at a time.
loader wagon helpers picking up after a windrow.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

FS 23 will allow you to send vehicles around again.
There won't be any multiplayer in FS 23 though.
goanna

Post by goanna »

Stegei wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:14 pm FS 23 will allow you to send vehicles around again.
There won't be any multiplayer in FS 23 though.
Oh Im totally dissappointed in FS for mobile!
Im a devoted player on FS since 15 and mobile on 16 and 18, I was saddened that I couldnt multiplay or logging on 20, cause I used to play with family and friends on 18 multiplay (locally on lan), I was so looking forward to 20 and then U guys took it out and logging too.
I waited and waited for the next FS on mobile (23), logging is back BUT NO U guys still wont put MULTIPLAY back in :sadnew: :hmm:

Can U please explain to me why multiplay isn't in 23 Stegel :?:
Players like to play Multiplay with their friends and family in FS (PC or Mobile)

Please fix the problems in Muliplay in 22, it gets so glitchy and sometimes can be unplayable!
Thank U :gamer:
Silverwolf51801

Post by Silverwolf51801 »

I was excited for this but now that I know there's not going to be multiplayer (my boyfriend and I play together) I'm not even going to bother buying this. We'll just stay on console 22.
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Silverwolf51801 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:53 pm I was excited for this but now that I know there's not going to be multiplayer (my boyfriend and I play together) I'm not even going to bother buying this. We'll just stay on console 22.
Keep an eye on it as it looks like multiplayer may be added later. There was some innuendo from the devs in an FAQ plus someone has been file diving and found a file called 'competitive multiplyer' or something like that.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Kimpak wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:04 pm
Silverwolf51801 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:53 pm I was excited for this but now that I know there's not going to be multiplayer (my boyfriend and I play together) I'm not even going to bother buying this. We'll just stay on console 22.
Keep an eye on it as it looks like multiplayer may be added later. There was some innuendo from the devs in an FAQ plus someone has been file diving and found a file called 'competitive multiplyer' or something like that.
Did you not read the reply above from one of the founders of Giants?