Mower works properly one way UP but not Down

mountainboomer

Mower works properly one way UP but not Down

Post by mountainboomer »

I was mowing a field today and one direction the mower worked as expected albeit maybe a bit slower than other fields on other maps. Going the exact opposite direction the mower removed the grass but there was no windrow, it was like the mower was pushing the output. If I stopped and backed up then I would get a pile of clippings. Going this direction was much much slower.

I would think that this is an issue with the base terrain or "ground" of the map. We have seen where the baler gets hung up too where you have to raise the deck and lower it to get going. I have also seen this where I have terraformed the land, filling in some gulley, gulches, drainages etc. While the terraformed land looks perfectly flat, mowers and balers get hung up in it like the ditches are still there.

Anyone else seeing this? Multiplayer different maps.

Any solutions?
Earnest Pea

Re: Mower works properly one way UP but not Down

Post by Earnest Pea »

Are you playing a map larger than 1x? My understanding is that some larger maps (4x and larger) haven't properly resized all of the files which record things like field state. These files need to be scaled up to match the map size. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1