FS22 - Can we get force feedback?

Ultrawoody

Re: FS22 - Can we get force feedback?

Post by Ultrawoody »

Hello, I may have a solution for Logitech wheel users ( I'm using the G920 )

I have been experiencing shaking back and forth in the centre position when driving in a straight line.

Fix maybe??

In game setting
FFB - 100%
Wheel Dead zone - 1%

G-Hub Settings
Sensitivity - 50
Operation Range (Angle) - 650
Cantering Spring strength - 20
Tick box (optional)

Hope this helps !!!!
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Got my Thrustmaster TGT Wheel and TLCM Pedals connected to the PC and recently tried playing Farming Simulator 22 with this, rather then my usual Xbox Controller. I am not getting any Force Feedback at all in this game. I checked my Thrustmaster software and everything is showing fine there. I even loaded up Forza Motorsport 7 and Assetto Corza and confirm Force Feedback is most definitely working on the wheel in those games. I go back to Farming Simulator 22 and no matter what settings I enable or disable or change in the options I get nothing in game. I can literally sit here and turn the wheel with just my little finger resting lightly on the wheel. There is absolutely no resistance in the wheel or force feedback, feels like I'm playing the game with a toy or the logitech heavy equipment wheel.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:51 am Got my Thrustmaster TGT Wheel and TLCM Pedals connected to the PC and recently tried playing Farming Simulator 22 with this, rather then my usual Xbox Controller. I am not getting any Force Feedback at all in this game. I checked my Thrustmaster software and everything is showing fine there. I even loaded up Forza Motorsport 7 and Assetto Corza and confirm Force Feedback is most definitely working on the wheel in those games. I go back to Farming Simulator 22 and no matter what settings I enable or disable or change in the options I get nothing in game. I can literally sit here and turn the wheel with just my little finger resting lightly on the wheel. There is absolutely no resistance in the wheel or force feedback, feels like I'm playing the game with a toy or the logitech heavy equipment wheel.
FS22 doesn't have force feedback. Best you can get is wheel centering but its glitchy. I have a G29 and to get the wheel centering to work I have to alt+tab out to the logitech software and uncheck/check wheel centering for it to work. I'm guessing you'll have to do something similar with the thrustmaster.
Dim67

Post by Dim67 »

FS22 doesn't have force feedback

Which is interesting because it is an option in the Menu and also shows in the xml file. I guess Giants maybe had plans to implement it but abandoned it and didnt bother removing the menu option.
Ashtooth

Post by Ashtooth »

That would be a surprise. I've never known them to abandon a function. :wink3:
Disclaimer:
This name has been brought to you by the creative geniuses of the generic brand name....lizard.
KevinMn

Post by KevinMn »

I'd love it for feeling the ground you drive on, slightly. Like small shakes for rubble, a little less when driving in the field, and differently for the different types of wheels. It obviously shouldn't self-center.
In E/ATS they do it great with feeling the road, it's gives a lot of immersion.
Luxgamer

Post by Luxgamer »

Hey fellow farmer, i recently changed from ps4 to pc and learned that even on pc the force feedback of my g29 isnt working... Until now i reallly tought that its a ps4 issue.
Are there any informations on Giants adding the function in near future to the game or is there a possibility of modding the ffb function?

Greetz from Luxemburg
--LS seit dem 17er--LS22 auf PS4--seit Juni 2023 auf PC--

Setup:
Logitech G29+Shifter
Saitek Heavy Duty Side Panel
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick