[FS23] game freezes then force closes

DarinuH

[FS23] game freezes then force closes

Post by DarinuH »

After a maximum of half an hour of playing farming simulator 23 the game freezes and force closes on android 13
Sometimes it happens within 5 till 10 minutes
Have tried to put graphical settings to low medium and high this has no effect

How to reproduce, just play the game normally
You wont be able to finish a field.

Device: samsung galaxy note 20
Game version 1.2.0.0 and 1.2.0.1 (after update still unplayable)

Edit don_apple: topic moved to section for "mobile" versions of FS.
Ogisha

Re: [FS23] game freezes then force closes

Post by Ogisha »

Same problem for me, played one hour fine than it started freezing and crashing in intervals of 2-5 minutes, and it makes game unplayable. I also read that a lot of other players have the same problem.

I have galaxy A53, andorid 13, and the latest game version as well.
Please Giants fix this.
MrKristupasLT

Post by MrKristupasLT »

Same here on Samsung note 20Ultra tried everything even reinstalling still crashes sometimes after 30min sometimes after 1min tho how many workers seems to help a bit but graphics has no effect
DarinuH

Post by DarinuH »

At some point my device also notified me about the game crashing in the battary optimization options

Tried alot here to, to give the game all the recources it needs.

This did nothing tho...
Daveyflex

Post by Daveyflex »

Same deal for me. Brand-new Google Pixel 7. Android 13 build number TQ2A.230505.002. Farming Sim mobile 23 version 0.0.0.7.

Makes the game virtually unplayable which is very annoying considering how much it costs in the Google Play store.
DarinuH

Post by DarinuH »

I dont know what happend, the game didnt update but my android did and i deceided to try the game again after a month of waiting, been playing for like an hour now and the game did not crash yet... so seems to be fixed idk...
Universal

Post by Universal »

Same to me , i cant progrees game frezes imideatly . I just really hope giants fix this ASAP
I really planed to spend a lot of hours in this game but i didnt worked .
bascomwd

Post by bascomwd »

Kind of glad to see I'm not alone on the issue.. Frustrating!
DarinuH

Post by DarinuH »

They updated ( to version 0.0.0.8 ) and the problems with freezing and crashing has gotten worse happens now within a minute, game is now unplayable again

Edit: i thought i tried the other map on the new version all seems fine until i closed the game and wanted to play again on a nother moment, i think my 25 hour save got corrupted due the update, but while returning to the new save it crashes too
Kalopsia82

Post by Kalopsia82 »

Same here, 0.0.0.8 made the game unplayable, load the game and within 50 seconds freezes and crashes (anr input dispatching timed out, also saw an out of memory exception in the logs).
Doesn't matter if its a new save file or my old one it still crashes. Seems like they flunked the android port badly this time. Still spent 37 hours on my first save (probably more since it crashed numerous times).
On a Samsung Note 20 ultra, tried changing my screen resolution, restart phone, reinstall game, still crashes...
Muharem

Post by Muharem »

*thumbsdown* I dont even play Fs 23 For like 2 minutes than crashes. I feel so anoyed beacuse i lost my progress
Kalopsia82

Post by Kalopsia82 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuVbWwJ ... =PAPERMINT
This video pretty much sums it up (use subs and translate). Hopefully they sort it out
abrdany

Post by abrdany »

I got this freezing problem.
I get new phone Motorola edge 40 with android 13.
On my old phone playing without issues. On new phone freezing after 30 - 45 seconds.
I reinstalled the game lost all my save games and still this issue.
What Giants will do with this??
SarPons

Post by SarPons »

Here same problem.
My smartphone is galaxy Note 20 ultra. I think that the problem is Android 13. What do you think?
Kalopsia82

Post by Kalopsia82 »

SarPons wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:23 pm Here same problem.
My smartphone is galaxy Note 20 ultra. I think that the problem is Android 13. What do you think?
If a game won't work on the latest version of android (that was released last year) then something is wrong. I have completely given up on this game. *thumbsdown* I hope that they will sort it out, but until then...
Edit:
Here's something to try for everyone that has issues with crashing within a few minutes.
Go to settings for the app - "open by default" and then set it to: don't allow open links.
Now it doesn't crash upon starting the app (only crashes randomly 😑). Managed to get 45 minutes of game time yesterday 😂