epideath and PNW

theMavric

epideath and PNW

Post by theMavric »

Has anyone heard from or reached out to epideath to check if he/she is going to be making an update to Pacific NW for Seasons? I hate to ask like this but I honestly don't know a way of making contact.

Also before anyone says "it will be compatible with existing maps" please save it. I'm talking about the additions of the new admirer objects added by Seasons.

@epideath, if you see this, can you shine some light if this will happen? Your map is pretty much the only one I have used consistently.
Missouri-born, Tennessee-raised, Texas-lost
fenixguy

Re: epideath and PNW

Post by fenixguy »

Following since I'm still fully invested in PNW.

I know I should read the blog posts and manual (I will when I have time) but what are the "admirer objects" and why do I want them?
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
theMavric

Post by theMavric »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:36 pm Following since I'm still fully invested in PNW.

I know I should read the blog posts and manual (I will when I have time) but what are the "admirer objects" and why do I want them?
https://www.realismusmodding.com/mods/s ... ps/objects

Plus some other stuff under the Maps category, like the snow infolayer.
epideath

Post by epideath »

I am working on seasons conversion now. Need Seasons to release for testing then it will go to Giants. I have a feeling it may take a few weeks to get through Giants testing though, as there is a back log of 7 days currently, and I assume a lot of the maps will go for testing around the same time. I can't say exactly when it will go to Giants, but I planning to have it uploaded by the end of the week.
theMavric

Post by theMavric »

epideath wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:30 am I am working on seasons conversion now. Need Seasons to release for testing then it will go to Giants. I have a feeling it may take a few weeks to get through Giants testing though, as there is a back log of 7 days currently, and I assume a lot of the maps will go for testing around the same time. I can't say exactly when it will go to Giants, but I planning to have it uploaded by the end of the week.
Awesome news! Thank you so much for your work!
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

epideath wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:30 am I am working on seasons conversion now. Need Seasons to release for testing then it will go to Giants. I have a feeling it may take a few weeks to get through Giants testing though, as there is a back log of 7 days currently, and I assume a lot of the maps will go for testing around the same time. I can't say exactly when it will go to Giants, but I planning to have it uploaded by the end of the week.
Awesome news. Thank you for your hard work. Great job on the map. Its really fantastic!! I am on console so there is absolutely no rush to get the update done. We totally understand it will be in the queue for testing for a while. Thank you
johnnyboyjr

Post by johnnyboyjr »

Hi epideath
Just wondering if you are converting pnw to fs22 I love the map and spend ages on it in fs19
epideath

Post by epideath »

I am currently working on a new map. TPNW is on the back burner for now.
chale8

Post by chale8 »

I loved TPNW on FS19 too and would love to see it make it onto 22.
Iceman29490

Post by Iceman29490 »

Pnw fs 22 😍 🤞, please 😉
johnnyboyjr

Post by johnnyboyjr »

Looking forward to it
Poorboy_Modding

Post by Poorboy_Modding »

Epideath If you see this would you Please reach out to me, Thanks
wallsingham

porting the PNW Map to Cattle and Cropps

Post by wallsingham »

Hello Epideath,

I ask for your permission for a project based on your PNW map.
I would like to port the PNW map to Cattle and Cropps. Of course, stating your authorship. Cattle and Cropps is a bit harder to model but much nicer to play with.
Your PNW-Map was my favorite one in LS19 and so I want to make it playable for "Cattle and Cropps". At least I want to try that. ;-)
I would be very happy about an answer.

Best regards
wallsingham