Tipping over

bascomwd

Tipping over

Post by bascomwd »

FS22 Elmcreek.. lately any time i unload the round bales, it tips over. Even in a parking lot. ???????????
NDDan

Re: Tipping over

Post by NDDan »

I've had this problem too, playing on Griffin. On one of the updates, either with the Vermeer or Goweil packs, they must have done something to the physics. I don't know which one; I wasn't playing close enough attention to round bales at the time. Since then, I've had round bales fly halfway across the map. One time, a couple strings of bales from the Anderson wrapper got tangled up. I found them over a kilometer away, wrestling and dancing through a field.
There’s no place like utopia.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Only time this has happened to me is when I unload one side until it gets too heavy, unload each side evenly and it shouldn't happen or use a trailer with front and rear axles to distribute the weight more evenly.
bascomwd

Post by bascomwd »

Decriptus wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:44 pm Only time this has happened to me is when I unload one side until it gets too heavy, unload each side evenly and it shouldn't happen or use a trailer with front and rear axles to distribute the weight more evenly.
I'm using a self loading trailer that tips up and dumps out the back.. I slowly pull forwards.. at about half way point it tips and bales go flying!
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

This is a known bug with 1.9.1 that is fixed in the next game update before the release of the Hay & Forage Pack on June 13th.
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Patch? More like a subtle reminder that a new DLC is out......
bascomwd

Post by bascomwd »

michaelr wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:29 pm This is a known bug with 1.9.1 that is fixed in the next game update before the release of the Hay & Forage Pack on June 13th.
Seems weird it just started doing it! Didn't do it right after last update.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Watch Klutch's stream replay. They used the tube bale wrapper and the bales came alive lol ...it's worth the watch