How to fix vehicle slipping in FS22?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
JarviceOne

How to fix vehicle slipping in FS22?

Post by JarviceOne »

Greetings to everyone, I started creating a mod for Fs 22, everything went according to plan, and there were no mistakes, until I undertook to revive the suspension of this mod, the problem is that no matter how I prescribed a working suspension, it does not work correctly, transport is constantly trying to slip away somewhere, I don't even know what to do anymore, can you please tell me what you need to prescribe, or add to fix this problem?
Below I attached a link to the video, which shows the problem itself, as well as the xml of the mod, and the mod itself in Giant Editor
------->https://youtu.be/qo84yRVkxkw
DzInLa

Re: How to fix vehicle slipping in FS22?

Post by DzInLa »

I suggest you find a reference MOD xml that does what you want your mod to do.
Also look at the mass in your xlm file.
JarviceOne

Re: How to fix vehicle slipping in FS22?

Post by JarviceOne »

DzInLa wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:24 pm I suggest you find a reference MOD xml that does what you want your mod to do.
Also look at the mass in your xlm file.
Hi, I was looking for similar mods with a similar arrangement of suspension elements and an xml file, but unfortunately there are no similar mods. You are right about the mass, if you increase it in all components, then the mod will work well, but in this case the mod will not name the real mass, which is prescribed in the operating manual of this vehicle, which unfortunately also does not suit me(