Production Point Leasing by Olaf TNT

Graham1969

Production Point Leasing by Olaf TNT

Post by Graham1969 »

As a player of Farming Simulator, I regularly browse the mod hub as many of you possibly do as well. From time to time there are mods on there with little to no use and then you get one that is very useful indeed. That mod I am calling very useful is The Production Point Leasing mod by Olaf TNT.

I am only 99.9% happy with this mod. But, what will give it a full 100% from me is the ability to buy the production point once or while you are leasing it. Just saying, that's all. How many agree or disagree with me on this one.

However, thank you Olaf TNT for this mod
olaf.tnt

Re: Production Point Leasing by Olaf TNT

Post by olaf.tnt »

Hey, thanks, it's really good idea to add this what you say. I will add this in update.
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

Its a really good idea as long as the buyout price represents a meaningful premium (say 20 - 25%) to the original purchase price. ie. It shouldnt work out the same or cheaper to defer the decision to buy. In other words you have to pay the finance company a fair chunk of money in order fund you upfront.
Nadar

Post by Nadar »

Hi Olaf. I can't seem to find a PM possibility in this forum (or you have disabled PMs), so I'm writing this here in the hope that you will be notified since you've already participated in this thread. I assume that chances are slim that you'll notice if I create a new thread.

My issue is that I think I found a bug in the "Cut Open Bales" mod. It won't let you cut open bales on contracted fields. Looking at the script it doesn't seem like it was intentional. I've never seen a LUA script before, so I might have misunderstood it, but I changed line 71 in "CutBales.lua" from

Code: Select all

if farmlandId ~= 0 and g_currentMission.accessHandler:canFarmAccessOtherId(g_currentMission.player.farmId, farmlandId) and DensityMapHeightUtil.getCanTipToGroundAroundLine(nil, FillLevel, FillType, x, y, z, x + 3 , y, z + 3 , 10, 40, 0, false, nil, nil) then 
to

Code: Select all

if (farmlandId ~= 0 or g_currentMission.accessHandler:canFarmAccessOtherId(g_currentMission.player.farmId, farmlandId)) and DensityMapHeightUtil.getCanTipToGroundAroundLine(nil, FillLevel, FillType, x, y, z, x + 3 , y, z + 3 , 10, 40, 0, false, nil, nil) then 
Since I can't find a "diff" formatting here, I'll point out that I changed the first "and" to "or" and added parentheses. I don't know if the parentheses are required as I don't know how LUA evaluation work, but I used them and it seems to work as intended.

I guess it would be helpful for others if you included the "fix" in the mod itself.
Last edited by Nadar on Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.