RBM2000 Issue

hQns

RBM2000 Issue

Post by hQns »

Hey everyone.
I've just started experiencing an annoying issue with the Anderson Group RBM2000 baleloader. Note that I've had this baleloader since I first got the game, and it has been working fine, the issue has just started this evening. I've attached a video showing the problem, and before you ask, I've tried unloading at more spots than this, with same (or worse) balemageddon. Anyone got any idea what's going on?

EDIT: I'm on PC, and don't see any clear collision

Edit don_apple: fixed youtube link
bascomwd

Re: RBM2000 Issue

Post by bascomwd »

Mines doing the same thing.. FRUSTRATING!
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Added any new mods lately?
Does the log show any errors?
(If you need help reading/understanding the log, post it here, and I'm sure someone will have a look at it. How-to in my signature)

I haven't used that trailer in 22 (yet), as it haven't fitted on any save yet, so no personal experience with this, but have seen other treads about this issue lately
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

Stegei said that it is a bug that appeared with the last patch and that it will be fixed with another patch at the beginning of June.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Is everyone experiencing this, unloading like in the video? It's been a while since I've used this trailer, but I have always driven forwards when the bales startet laying on the ground...
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Farmeros Argentinos wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:45 pm Stegei said that it is a bug that appeared with the last patch and that it will be fixed with another patch at the beginning of June.
Here is the actual post for reference: viewtopic.php?p=1570971#p1570971
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules