Can't complete harvest contracts

Niezer

Can't complete harvest contracts

Post by Niezer »

I'm playing the Michigan Farms map on X-box and I take a harvest contract, harvest the product, deliver the product 100% and get my bonus for delivering extra but the contract on the contracts tab only says that the contract is 85% - 88% done so I can't finish it.
JensChrDK

Re: Can't complete harvest contracts

Post by JensChrDK »

85-88% ??
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

Did you finish the field?
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

I'm working on a global fix for this issue. I'll update here when I make some progress. I will need some people to test it!
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

loki_79 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:41 pm I'm working on a global fix for this issue. I'll update here when I make some progress. I will need some people to test it!
So it's a script/fix for all platforms?
You can PM me, I'm on PC and happy to test/help
Mesocyclone

Post by Mesocyclone »

But still wondering if he has finished the field. I believe 100% delivered is different from 100% field harvested. So you might have delivered enough. But the fields aren't done yet. The good thing about this tho is that you can keep whatever you harvest after the 100% delivery
Niezer

Post by Niezer »

Yes, I completely finished the field.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Was it raining while you were harvesting? You lose yield in the rain so you won't get enough crop to finish
Gramat_44

Post by Gramat_44 »

Niezer wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:50 pm I'm playing the Michigan Farms map on X-box and I take a harvest contract, harvest the product, deliver the product 100% and get my bonus for delivering extra but the contract on the contracts tab only says that the contract is 85% - 88% done so I can't finish it.

How many similar contracts did you have enabled at the same time?
Are you sure you took everything to the indicated place and not to another purchase by mistake?