Losing Features

GreenMtns

Losing Features

Post by GreenMtns »

Well this is a new one for me. Things that used to work no longer do. For instance; The pressure washer in the tool menu. I can nolonger get the gun to activate. Put many bushels of wheat in the bins of UMVR and it does not show anywhere as stored.

Started a mod folder with only UMRV in it and loaded the pressure washer and no go. nothing.

I had thought it was a mod conflict but there are no other mods in the folder so it can't be that.

No idea where to go from here. ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Al
Totenfarmer

Re: Losing Features

Post by Totenfarmer »

The first thing you should do is to try it on a clean savegame on one of the default maps without any mods, if it works there it's obvious something is wrong with UMRV. Sometimes maps that uses custom scripts will get messed up with new game updates.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

UMRV does not show anything stored because DJ Modding changed it to get the corn dryer to work with the silos and not bug out like it was pre-update. This was asked in his comments section on Facebook when he updated the map. The only way to see how much you have is to pull a trailer under the unload pipe.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

Totenfarmer wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:30 pm The first thing you should do is to try it on a clean savegame on one of the default maps without any mods, if it works there it's obvious something is wrong with UMRV. Sometimes maps that uses custom scripts will get messed up with new game updates.
Tried that. Same thing. I'm going to uninstall FS@@ and do a reinstall and see what if that works.
Odd that happened with the updated version but with tat update you can no longer buy the road in front of the Stanley Dairy Farm which you could before.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

GreenMtns wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:09 pm Well this is a new one for me. Things that used to work no longer do. For instance; The pressure washer in the tool menu. I can nolonger get the gun to activate.
Just tested the pressure washer on a new career on Elmcreek without having any mods activated with the latest patch of the game (1.10.1.1) and it worked without issues:
As you can see in the screenshot after placing and activating the pressure washer the gun shows up and if I press the controller button to activate the "handtool" it starts spraying.

Therefore I'm guessing you have some mod installed that is preventing the pressure washer from working correctly in your current save game.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Totenfarmer

Post by Totenfarmer »

GreenMtns wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:20 pm
Totenfarmer wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:30 pm The first thing you should do is to try it on a clean savegame on one of the default maps without any mods, if it works there it's obvious something is wrong with UMRV. Sometimes maps that uses custom scripts will get messed up with new game updates.
Tried that. Same thing. I'm going to uninstall FS@@ and do a reinstall and see what if that works.
Odd that happened with the updated version but with tat update you can no longer buy the road in front of the Stanley Dairy Farm which you could before.
Before you reinstall you should check your keybinding and see if the pressure washer is still assigned a key
Totenfarmer

Post by Totenfarmer »

don_apple wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:24 pm
GreenMtns wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:09 pm Well this is a new one for me. Things that used to work no longer do. For instance; The pressure washer in the tool menu. I can nolonger get the gun to activate.
Therefore I'm guessing you have some mod installed that is preventing the pressure washer from working correctly in your current save game.
It could actually be a mod that has messed up the keybindings, they don't revert even if you remove the mod. You might be on to something.
crash

Post by crash »

don_apple wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:24 pm
Just tested the pressure washer on a new career on Elmcreek without having any mods activated with the latest patch of the game
#cut#

He could be using the mobile, hose free, pressure washer mod, that show with the same button as the chainsaw?
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

Found it. Mod conflict. Working good now. It was conflicted with a pick up truck mod.

Thanks Everybody. Was getting a little frustrated when reinstalling FS22 didn't work.