Farm sim 22 not showing

mrpink1824

Farm sim 22 not showing

Post by mrpink1824 »

I have a dedicated Farm sim 22 i am hosting on my own server. Bought this game from Giants, installed it, opened up the config and changed the admin password and the ports. Forwarded the ports in my router and firewall.

Heres the wacky part. Server joined and i was able to play for the first 2 weeks i had it up. Now , all of a sudden it does not show up in the list when i go to multiplayer. I should mention, i do have UpnP enabled on router and in game. i have rebooted my router, modem and switch, and the server it resides on. i have ran out of ideas here, can anyone think of something im missing here?

Please and thank you for any help on this!!!!!!!
mrpink1824

Re: Farm sim 22 not showing

Post by mrpink1824 »

so, after I posted this and ran more diagnostics, I found that the server does not upgrade after a reboot if you are hosting it. If you are hosting your dedicated server on your own network, NOT A RENTED ONE, you will need to actually run the FarmingSimulator2022.exe, which is just a few files below the dedicatedserver.exe. Once you do, it will basically ask you to install the patch. Let it run for a few and it will finish and then ask if you want to launch the game. At that point, you will want to close the installer and start the dedicatedServer.exe. Once that is back up and running, return to your web console for Farm sim 22, relaunch the game, watch the CMD, if your like me and like to watch code scroll by faster than you can read, and after a few moments you will see your server listed in Multiplayer once again. Hope this finds someone else useful as i racked my brain for 4 days trying to get it back up and running.