Discord Ban Appeal

xXLEOJ12Xx

Discord Ban Appeal

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

Hey yall so about a year or so ago I was banned from the Farming Simulator discord for I dont even remember what and was wondering if there was a way I could talk to the staff on there through here. I dont remember any of their names either so any help would be appreciated thanks.
Discord name is "xxleojxx" and my dms are set to open.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Technical Support" to "Off-Topic", since it is not related to the game itself.
xXLEOJ12Xx

Re: Discord Ban Appeal

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

After a bit of exploring on the forums I found this but I dont know who would be the right one to talk to.
memberlist.php?mode=team
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I think you might want to try a support ticket also/instead?
https://farming-simulator.com/support.p ... country=no
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
xXLEOJ12Xx

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

Ok thanks ill check it out, I dont really use the forums that often and its been awhile so I have to kinda relearn my way around here.
xXLEOJ12Xx

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

Sent; it says theres like 9 people online for the forums right now so im honsestly suprised how quick the response was.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

xXLEOJ12Xx wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:21 am After a bit of exploring on the forums I found this but I dont know who would be the right one to talk to.
memberlist.php?mode=team
You should talk to either Chaki (Community Coordinator), Kerminator (Community Coordinator) or Lisertan (Community Manager) about this.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
xXLEOJ12Xx

Post by xXLEOJ12Xx »

Alright thanks I sent an email yesterday to the general support one, whats the usual wait time for a response? I dont know why my phone didnt give a notification that someone responded. Ill message when I can but what times work best for them?
Miguel22247

Post by Miguel22247 »

xXLEOJ12Xx wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:48 pm Alright thanks I sent an email yesterday to the general support one, whats the usual wait time for a response? I dont know why my phone didnt give a notification that someone responded. Ill message when I can but what times work best for them?
Hi, usually they answer during office hours, i'm not sure but feel free to drop a message to me (miguel22247 on discord) or a private message here