Claas DISCO Pack by Giants software

ThePinf

Claas DISCO Pack by Giants software

Post by ThePinf »

Claas DISCO Pack mowers, don't working with "swath dropping" mode. In any mode selected it works like "wide spreading" mode. I can do some screenshots if necessary.
Eische

Re: Claas DISCO Pack by Giants software

Post by Eische »

There should be a difference between the two settings. But I doubt it will be wide spread and windrow. The "windrow" setting should result in more narrow spread as it would in reality.
This version of the Disco mowers does not have an active system to generate a windrow. The build in system in this pack is not able to create a windrow.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
ThePinf

Post by ThePinf »

Eische wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:17 pm There should be a difference between the two settings. But I doubt it will be wide spread and windrow. The "windrow" setting should result in more narrow spread as it would in reality.
This version of the Disco mowers does not have an active system to generate a windrow. The build in system in this pack is not able to create a windrow.
I don't know how Disco works in real life, but if it has option to do swath, it must works. Otherwise, there shouldn't be such an option to change work mode.
anthu

Post by anthu »

Lexie

Post by Lexie »

In real life a swath can be usefull when making silage and drying is not necessary. The tractor with windrower will not damage/crush the mowed grass. When making hay, you can choose the other option, the grass will be more spreaded and ready for drying. It's a shame the drying on this way can not be used to make hay ingame, you have to use a tedder.

There are Claas mowers with a real swath function, but nog this model. For more info: https://www.netherlands.claas.com/bluep ... ataRaw.pdf