Map icons

Sneaks

Re: Map icons

Post by Sneaks »

Guil wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:45 pm There was no farming games on console when FS15 released
We had FS15 on consoles. we even had FS13 on console but it was just called Farming Simulator I had it on the PS3
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
Ashtooth

Post by Ashtooth »

Guil wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:02 am There's 2 places in base game where you can select something afaik. Esc menu showing the map, it's better on the stick you use to move around imo. If it was A you would be using the right stick to move the cursor and then have to let go of that and press A.
The second is the animal buy trigger.
Farmland menu uses Right Stick to move, while Construction menu uses Left Stick to move. See below.

Construction Menu: "Right Stick" to Select, "Left Stick" to Move
Farmland Menu: "Right Stick" to Select, "Right Stick" to Move
Vehicle Menu: "Directional Buttons" or "Left Stick" to Move

Construction Menu: "A" Button to Place Item
Farmland Menu: "X" Button to Buy
Vehicle Menu: "A" Button to buy
Animal Menu: "X" Button to Buy
Prices Menu: "X" Button to select price fluctuation
Contract Menu: "X" Button to accept contract.
Loan Menu: "X" Button to Borrow, "Y" Button to Repay

Production Chain Menu: I don't know because I don't use them.

You may find it intuitive, but I don't. It's like multiple developers worked on the control scheme without communicating.
Disclaimer:
This name has been brought to you by the creative geniuses of the generic brand name....lizard.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Sneaks wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:15 am
Guil wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:45 pm There was no farming games on console when FS15 released
We had FS15 on consoles. we even had FS13 on console but it was just called Farming Simulator I had it on the PS3
I never said different? I was referring to other farming games. I started on ps4 with fs15
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

It seems to come down to key bindings, especially on pc. Make a backup of the ones you like, so when an update comes along and changes them, you can put them back the way you like them.
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

Guil wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:44 pm
Sneaks wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:15 am
I never said different? I was referring to other farming games. I started on ps4 with fs15
Sorry I miss read your comment that we didn't have fs15 for consoles. Take Care..
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4