Any update on dlc not working for series s/x?

Pigladalex

Any update on dlc not working for series s/x?

Post by Pigladalex »

Loaded on today, now the platinum expansion pack won’t work so I’ve only got the Volvo loading shovel and the Volvo tractor now, every other DLC (including but not limited to HORSCH, hay & forage, platinum, Kubota & virtually all) is not working…

Disappointing, had the game since the PC only days (fs11, fs13, fs15, fs17, fs19, fs22) and this is the first time I’ve ever experienced this issue…

Microsoft are pointing fingers at giants and giants are pointing fingers at Microsoft so until giants gets in touch with Microsoft I doubt there will be a fix… I’ve tried to uninstall everything then reinstall it, and it’s definitely on giants end as in the Xbox store everything is downloaded however on the game as I say, it’s only the two Volvo DLC packs that work.
Jackmark9797

Re: Any update on dlc not working for series s/x?

Post by Jackmark9797 »

I'm having rhe exact same problem and it's absolutely annoying the life out of me can't even get on a saved game because I havent got the right stuff rhere even though I should have
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

viewtopic.php?t=200625

Looks to me like a Microsoft issue, again.....
FS isn't the only game with surch issues I've been told
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Pigladalex wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:40 pm Loaded on today, now the platinum expansion pack won’t work so I’ve only got the Volvo loading shovel and the Volvo tractor now, every other DLC (including but not limited to HORSCH, hay & forage, platinum, Kubota & virtually all) is not working…

Disappointing, had the game since the PC only days (fs11, fs13, fs15, fs17, fs19, fs22) and this is the first time I’ve ever experienced this issue…

Microsoft are pointing fingers at giants and giants are pointing fingers at Microsoft so until giants gets in touch with Microsoft I doubt there will be a fix… I’ve tried to uninstall everything then reinstall it, and it’s definitely on giants end as in the Xbox store everything is downloaded however on the game as I say, it’s only the two Volvo DLC packs that work.
No update. It's not a Microsoft issue because every other game and DLC for every other game is working nornally. I'm going to wait a few more days and attempt to get a refund if it hasn't been fixed. There's no excuse for a company knowingly selling a defective expansion pack. It's for sale on the Xbox store with no disclaimer or anything.
Pigladalex

Post by Pigladalex »

Riven326 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:08 am
Pigladalex wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:40 pm Loaded on today, now the platinum expansion pack won’t work so I’ve only got the Volvo loading shovel and the Volvo tractor now, every other DLC (including but not limited to HORSCH, hay & forage, platinum, Kubota & virtually all) is not working…

No update. It's not a Microsoft issue because every other game and DLC for every other game is working nornally. I'm going to wait a few more days and attempt to get a refund if it hasn't been fixed. There's no excuse for a company knowingly selling a defective expansion pack. It's for sale on the Xbox store with no disclaimer or anything.
Spot on, I think I’ll be doing the same, especially when moderators just removed my bug report with no context to why or how it’s happened.

I’m extremely disappointed with Giants for this, left us all in the dark & knowingly selling a broken dlc pack is wrong.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Seeing reports now that it's slowly starting to work for more and more xbox players now, overall at Giants discord
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Noraf wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:38 pm Seeing reports now that it's slowly starting to work for more and more xbox players now, overall at Giants discord
Well, I sure hope so. It would be nice to have an official statement from GIANTS so that we're not having to rely on heresay.
dwightschrute

Post by dwightschrute »

Any PC players having this issue ?

I just purchased the Horsch DLC for PC. It shows it is installed, I even see it in the pdlc folder, but there is no way to activate it in the mod/dlc section when I start a game.

I would not have bought it yet had I known I can't even use it.
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

dwightschrute wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:03 am Any PC players having this issue ?

I just purchased the Horsch DLC for PC. It shows it is installed, I even see it in the pdlc folder, but there is no way to activate it in the mod/dlc section when I start a game.

Yeah, I think Horsch isn’t working on steam
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Man, what did GIANTS do to this game? Everything was working a few months ago when I was playing it regularly. I come back and everything's broken. Lol.
Lord Nighthawk

Post by Lord Nighthawk »

Opteo wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:34 am
dwightschrute wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:03 am Any PC players having this issue ?

Yeah, I think Horsch isn’t working on steam
I have Horsch on Steam and it works without a flaw.

It should show in the log.txt if it found it and if there are any problems with it.
dwightschrute

Post by dwightschrute »

I didn't buy it off Steam, I purchased my copy of the Horsch DLC right from the Giants website. I do not know if that would make any difference.
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

dwightschrute wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:15 pm I didn't buy it off Steam, I purchased my copy of the Horsch DLC right from the Giants website. I do not know if that would make any difference.
Yeah, seems different stuff missing, depending on here you buy it.
Lord Nighthawk

Post by Lord Nighthawk »

As i said, when you have the PC Version it should be written in the log.txt after starting the game if it has a problem with the file itself or if there is a problem with the licensing or whatever.

My working version shows "2023-07-29 12:46 Load dlc: pdlc_horschAgrovation" and it works, if you look into your log.txt something different shold be written there.

The only thing that does not work - in any case - is owning the maingame from Giants Homepage/DVD installment and then trying to add in DLC that got bought on steam. Everything else should work.

The question is also, did it end up in the right pdlc folder? There is one in your userprofile and one in your game/data directory itself.
dwightschrute

Post by dwightschrute »

So I have the PC version of Farming Simulator 2022 DVD hard copy installed.

Regarding the Horsch DLC, I see it in Documents/MyGames/Farmingsimulator2022 right next to the AGI DLC which does show up ingame.

Here is from my error log:
2023-07-29 15:56 Available dlc: (Hash: a446ec40891c1599c35ff0a11b6cd224) (Version: 1.0.0.0) pdlc_horschAgrovation