American Falls

Burekcina

Re: American Falls

Post by Burekcina »

eric21 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:26 am Facebook, so he was aware of the bugs that people were experiencing and was going to fix them or was fixed but unfortunately these days people are inpatient. The map was based on American Map butz some people take mods too seriously
Lancyboi released a map full of errors and expected praise? And then deleted all his mods from modhub and removed all social accounts because someone said some bad words? Boohoo, what a baby.

Lots of other/better modders out there to look at and he will be forgotten as the kid who ran away.
lancyboi79

Post by lancyboi79 »

Burekcina wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:44 am
eric21 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:26 am Facebook, so he was aware of the bugs that people were experiencing and was going to fix them or was fixed but unfortunately these days people are inpatient. The map was based on American Map butz some people take mods too seriously
Lancyboi released a map full of errors and expected praise? And then deleted all his mods from modhub and removed all social accounts because someone said some bad words? Boohoo, what a baby.

Lots of other/better modders out there to look at and he will be forgotten as the kid who ran away.
There was minor errors THAT I was fixing,if you remember American falls was on and off in testing for 3 weeks,during them 3 weeks alot of issues was resolved I fixed most of the errors. I had a BETTER update ready to upload...fully optimization version.it was the ungrateful ness from ppl like ya self bashing ppl and putting them down..I've never read so much **** and thank you your stupid comment and the Chinese whispers that ppl add to the little stories have been fun reading lol..Shame really this version is 10 times better then the version that was released...cross platform PC $ CONSOLE READY...and one thing boohoo and also ppl like you will never be forgotten TROLL lol
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

lancyboi79 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:23 am There was minor errors THAT I was fixing,if you remember American falls was on and off in testing for 3 weeks,during them 3 weeks alot of issues was resolved I fixed most of the errors. I had a BETTER update ready to upload...fully optimization version.it was the ungrateful ness from ppl like ya self bashing ppl and putting them down..I've never read so much **** and thank you your stupid comment and the Chinese whispers that ppl add to the little stories have been fun reading lol..Shame really this version is 10 times better then the version that was released...cross platform...and one thing boohoo and also ppl like you will never be forgotten TROLL lol
Wow, calm down, this is exactly what i mean. Take a look at the thread on this forums about Court Farms being a dissapointment after it was released. Did you see OxygenDavid lashing out and insulting people? You can't please everyone and you can't take it personally, when people have no other option and can't create something themselves, they lash out.

P.S. I never downloaded your map, never play on American maps. I just chimed in on the post as i saw it after reading through.
Ashtooth

Post by Ashtooth »

lancyboi79 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:23 am

There was minor errors THAT I was fixing,if you remember American falls was on and off in testing for 3 weeks,during them 3 weeks alot of issues was resolved I fixed most of the errors. I had a BETTER update ready to upload...fully optimization version.it was the ungrateful ness from ppl like ya self bashing ppl and putting them down..I've never read so much **** and thank you your stupid comment and the Chinese whispers that ppl add to the little stories have been fun reading lol..Shame really this version is 10 times better then the version that was released...cross platform PC $ CONSOLE READY...and one thing boohoo and also ppl like you will never be forgotten TROLL lol
If this version is 10 times better than before, then I think you'd be happy to release it, so all the complainers could eat their words.
Learn to accept criticism, learn to dismiss the immature, and learn to deal with your feelings if your work isn't rated 5 stars.
Disclaimer:
This name has been brought to you by the creative geniuses of the generic brand name....lizard.
lancyboi79

Post by lancyboi79 »

JillAnnoyedFarmer wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:44 am

If this version is 10 times better than before, then I think you'd be happy to release it, so all the complainers could eat their words.
Learn to accept criticism, learn to dismiss the immature, and learn to deal with your feelings if your work isn't rated 5 stars.

I've removed my self from the modding and if I'm honest I'm so much better as a person,there's difference between criticism and trolling and I honesty don't know where the rating issues have come into this,yes I should of ignored the rating which had nothing to do with my decision so maybe wires got crossed on this as usual ppl add there little bits to the rumors to get there 5 mins of fame attention,mods always start off low and eventually move up I had this with stone valley and when I have you tubers asking if they can do a first view ( me thinking they are genuine) and read there stupid comments as well bashing my work it's even pushed me away further..when I see ppl writing there's better modders out there yes I agree to an extent..my passion is working in blender and yes I put my hand up I'm not the greatest mapper but I try,I tried something new by using scripts,I've removed everything and the map is now cross platform which I should of played it safe and stayed cross platform and left it to the PC players if they wanna add to it..but as a 3d modeler I'm gonna say I'm up there with the best..
Ashtooth

Post by Ashtooth »

lancyboi79 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:09 am
JillAnnoyedFarmer wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:44 am

I've removed my self from the modding and if I'm honest I'm so much better as a person,there's difference between criticism and trolling and I honesty don't know where the rating issues have come into this,yes I should of ignored the rating which had nothing to do with my decision so maybe wires got crossed on this as usual ppl add there little bits to the rumors to get there 5 mins of fame attention,mods always start off low and eventually move up I had this with stone valley and when I have you tubers asking if they can do a first view ( me thinking they are genuine) and read there stupid comments as well bashing my work it's even pushed me away further..when I see ppl writing there's better modders out there yes I agree to an extent..my passion is working in blender and yes I put my hand up I'm not the greatest mapper but I try,I tried something new by using scripts,I've removed everything and the map is now cross platform which I should of played it safe and stayed cross platform and left it to the PC players if they wanna add to it..but as a 3d modeler I'm gonna say I'm up there with the best..
Don't let the haters get to you. They are social bullies that only act that way hiding behind a keyboard. I prefer to have fun with them.
Submit your map the way you want it to be, and don't listen to the haters.
Disclaimer:
This name has been brought to you by the creative geniuses of the generic brand name....lizard.
Totenfarmer

Post by Totenfarmer »

UncleRico wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:51 pm

This one. https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
I love the pull behind harvester that I can hitch to all my small classic tractors that I have very little use for because I play larger maps.
Thanks, will definitely try it out, I have looked at it many times, but didn't realize it contained a trailed harvester.
lancyboi79

Post by lancyboi79 »

Burekcina wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:35 am
lancyboi79 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:23 am There was minor errors THAT I was fixing,if you remember American falls was on and off in testing for 3 weeks,during them 3 weeks alot of issues was resolved I fixed most of the errors. I had a BETTER update ready to upload...fully optimization version.it was the ungrateful ness from ppl like ya self bashing ppl and putting them down..I've never read so much **** and thank you your stupid comment and the Chinese whispers that ppl add to the little stories have been fun reading lol..Shame really this version is 10 times better then the version that was released...cross platform...and one thing boohoo and also ppl like you will never be forgotten TROLL lol
Wow, calm down, this is exactly what i mean. Take a look at the thread on this forums about Court Farms being a dissapointment after it was released. Did you see OxygenDavid lashing out and insulting people? You can't please everyone and you can't take it personally, when people have no other option and can't create something themselves, they lash out.

P.S. I never downloaded your map, never play on American maps. I just chimed in on the post as i saw it after reading through.
what do you mean insulting ppl.... have read what you said about me i am entitled to defend my self.
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

If you stopped modding, Why are you even on this forum? To me it looks like you just want to get stuff stirred up..
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Stopped modding doesn't mean stop playing, some of you are so arrogant
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Bwahahaaaaa, the inevitable turning on one another has begun

Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

HAHA Funny eric... The problem is he said he quit modding because people are abusing/trolling him or it was bad ratings or something else like that.. Yeah who knows. to many story. But then he gets on this forum for the 1st time in 3 years(Fri Dec 18, 2020) just to abuse/troll others haha. how ironic .......So arrogant HAHA.. but no skin off my back If he wants to make a mess in his own room have at it... You all have Fun...
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

I feel offended....anyone know of a mod for a safe space?
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
cheechako

Post by cheechako »

lancyboi79 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:09 am I honesty don't know where the rating issues have come into this,
Mr Farquar's official post on your discord announcing that you were pulling the map, pointing out that there were better rated maps that he could throw together in a weekend.

I'm a PC player. FS is great because of the mods and the mod community. And yet Giants and the game and the mod community all have major problems. The least of which is a vocal group of entitled players and people that don't create but certainly know how and what other people should create. It is an ugly side of this, but I expect that being a creator (of anything) on the Internet leads to an audience that includes people like that. I don't know how y'all put up with it. I get frustrated reading some of the comments in videos. And I hate that Giants makes a rating system for mods relatively easy but seems to do everything they can in the way of a feedback system for mods.

You are pi** at part of the community. Meanwhile, part of the community is oblivious to all of this, downloads a map from the hub, and cannot start a new save because a required mod is missing - one of your sheds or whatever. One the one hand, they shouldn't expect that free stuff will always be there. On the other, they were prepared to appreciate the work of you and at least one other map author. And then they will hear about how you were pi** about ratings because of the official post on your discord about ratings.
Ashtooth

Post by Ashtooth »

Anyone bring popcorn?
Disclaimer: