Logging fans

UncleRico

Re: Logging fans

Post by UncleRico »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:09 pm
This post makes me laugh all over ha. I would take a john deere planter over a kenzie any day of the week. I have worked on both and drive both and deere did better. Also if you have deere tractor then get a deere planter, they hook up and communicate better. The guidance system is still heads above any other brand. Also the new 8rs are the best tractors I have ever drove or been in. Fendt and claas has too many buttons and just odd. Case and new Holland are practically the same thing. Also the lawsuit isn't even a big deal. It is pretty much just the computer system and it isn't hard for them to send a mechanic if needed.
I’m glad you laugh because I find it a little sad that you think it’s no big deal a company is forcing you into what essentially not owning but only leasing. And of course they communicate better they program them that way so you buy more of their stuff it’s not an advantage it’s a disadvantage. Too many buttons haha, I’ve run them all they’ve all got too many settings and buttons The last one that was nice and simple was challenger when cat still had them.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

TheSuBBie wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:56 pm So it would appear that John Deere are not allowing modded John Deere vehicles in game so does this mean that John Deere are going to contact all the 3rd party download sites and tell them to remove all John Deere mods from their sites, that could be interesting.
I’m still going with the idea someone contacted them for specs and got a generic answer from someone in a customer service role. It just seems like an awfully odd fight to pick with absolutely nothing to be gained. Unless John Deere’s planning to start selling virtual tractors haha
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

I forgot all the John Deere construction dealers near us had to push out their other brands per JD. They wield a big stick to push out Case and Takeuchi last year. Only on the construction side, so far I haven't seen the farm dealers go solely JD.....yet
Totenfarmer

Post by Totenfarmer »

TheSuBBie wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:56 pm So it would appear that John Deere are not allowing modded John Deere vehicles in game so does this mean that John Deere are going to contact all the 3rd party download sites and tell them to remove all John Deere mods from their sites, that could be interesting.
I would guess they are targeting the bigger ones, at least that's what I have seen in other games.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

UncleRico wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:11 pm
I’m glad you laugh because I find it a little sad that you think it’s no big deal a company is forcing you into what essentially not owning but only leasing. And of course they communicate better they program them that way so you buy more of their stuff it’s not an advantage it’s a disadvantage. Too many buttons haha, I’ve run them all they’ve all got too many settings and buttons The last one that was nice and simple was challenger when cat still had them.
You don't have to buy the gps services. Most small series like a 6m don't have the computer screen either. You are definitely still buying. Car companies have been doing the same thing for years now.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.