American Falls

UncleRico

Re: American Falls

Post by UncleRico »

DMZ Commander wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:13 pm I feel offended....anyone know of a mod for a safe space?
This seems pretty safe
https://www.kingmods.net/en/fs22/mods/2 ... -submarine

At the very least I doubt anyone will want to get in there and harass you
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

UncleRico wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:39 pm
DMZ Commander wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:13 pm I feel offended....anyone know of a mod for a safe space?
This seems pretty safe

I suggest They go see the Titanic lol
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Lawma wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:08 pm
UncleRico wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:39 pm
This seems pretty safe

I suggest They go see the Titanic lol
That's dark, very dark! :neutralnew:
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

It's 12,000 ft down. I bet it is dark :wink3: lol
Ashtooth

Post by Ashtooth »

I hear it also gets quite tight at times.
Disclaimer:
This name has been brought to you by the creative geniuses of the generic brand name....lizard.
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Supppsedly they just opened a new exhibit
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Lawma wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:42 pm Supppsedly they just opened a new exhibit
Ohh, I just booked a trip in 2024 to go see.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Keade

Post by Keade »

Look guys people are entitled to defend not just themselves but the work they've done.
End of the day Lancy had spent countless hours, days, months creating new content for the game which in the end got em a lot of hate and for what? Because of a few minor issues?
This isn't a pi** contest at who can do what better, everyone's different, modders do things differently than others, use different software to develop their maps or mods and guess what? There will be issues, warnings, errors in every single mod out there which initially would be released. Nothing is ever "Perfect" and to be frank neither are the people dishing out so much disrespect over something so little, you're legit acting like 5 year olds who can't get their own way when mommy doesn't buy you a McDonalds.
Get a grip the lot of you and instead of bashing each others work, actually try to be appreciative, show some damn respect instead of getting your knickers in a twist.
It is because these kinds of people that this community has become a toxic mess...It needs to be stamped out.

I personally couldn't give a monkeys if Lancy's map had errors, I still play it none the less. Were lucky enough to grab it from the hub before it got pulled.
So seriously, pipe down kids its a game not a Call of Duty pi** contest.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

JillAnnoyedFarmer wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:35 pm Anyone bring popcorn?
No but I am finding it interesting on what's going on unfortunately i see what I said happening and no one is noticing it lol. Pretty much what has been going on for some time and it shows.
AM finding it funny though that he said where the rating system came from, and people are telling him from where and the fact yes, some people in this post have attacked him he doesn't see why, or the other person see why, both sides attacking each other solves nothing.
At the same time if the current one lancyboi has on American Falls is 10 times better then release it as that will be the only way to generally stop the trolling to a point will it forever end it no, but it will show that yes I lancyboi new of the problems and was fixing theme, here is the fixes, and when they download it play the map a bit and see a lot of the problems that where reported fixed and the map runs smother and better and such it is eff on their face and not lancybois. But yes, it is entertaining that neither side see what they are doing, and the damage it is doing to the community in general no not all of theme but in general.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Keade wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:32 pm Look guys people are entitled to defend not just themselves but the work they've done.
End of the day Lancy had spent countless hours, days, months creating new content for the game which in the end got em a lot of hate and for what? Because of a few minor issues?
This isn't a pi** contest at who can do what better, everyone's different, modders do things differently than others, use different software to develop their maps or mods and guess what? There will be issues, warnings, errors in every single mod out there which initially would be released. Nothing is ever "Perfect" and to be frank neither are the people dishing out so much disrespect over something so little, you're legit acting like 5 year olds who can't get their own way when mommy doesn't buy you a McDonalds.
Get a grip the lot of you and instead of bashing each others work, actually try to be appreciative, show some damn respect instead of getting your knickers in a twist.
It is because these kinds of people that this community has become a toxic mess...It needs to be stamped out.

I personally couldn't give a monkeys if Lancy's map had errors, I still play it none the less. Were lucky enough to grab it from the hub before it got pulled.
So seriously, pipe down kids its a game not a Call of Duty pi** contest.
For me it isn't that the map had errors yeah it did not a big deal those can be fixed in time it was how he handled it and he claim of falsehoods like the whole star rating system wasn't a source when it came from his own discord as one of theme with many others, he lashes out at a community for trolling him bashing and bulling him in general when I have only seen 2 in the forums not the whole community, things of this nature if he leaves for whatever reason yeah ok his choice, but don't blame a whole community for doing what a few did and don't say something lead to a leave then say it didn't and where did it come from when that information came from his own discord. Don't get me wrong do i bully lancyboi no i haven't ever done that yet i was thrown in the lot as though i was when I didn't along with many others.
What does need to happen is calmer minds from all parties relax and start talking calmly that is the only way this will be resolved.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

This thread has gotten off topic. I just wanted to know who keeps letting my cows out of their pen
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

DMZ Commander wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:02 am This thread has gotten off topic. I just wanted to know who keeps letting my cows out of their pen
Keep asking innocuous questions and you’ll single handedly revive the forum!
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Truth!
Ashtooth

Post by Ashtooth »

Who let the cows out?
Who, who, who, who, who?
Who let the cows out?
Who, who, who, who, who?
Disclaimer:
This name has been brought to you by the creative geniuses of the generic brand name....lizard.
Paladonius

Post by Paladonius »

I was lucky enough to grab this map before it was taken down and so glad I did. Is it without it's flaws ? - no BUT it is still a great map.
There are some things that I think "why did he do that ?" Like switching from straw to corn stalks after harvesting corn but I'm sure there was a plan, and if enough people "suggested" this could change in a patch or update. Some fences were put in strange places preventing fields from getting joined together but other than those 2 things, think it's great fro what I've played so far.