Court Farms - underwhelmed.

Latokulma

Re: Court Farms - underwhelmed.

Post by Latokulma »

Well, I´m not sure if I understand your problem BoxTunnel. Not every map is for everyone and nobody says you have to play Court farms if you don´t like it. I wouldn´t even touch most of the maps in Modhub because I don´t like them or they are not fitting to my playstyle, but I´m not still complaining about them. I really enjoy realism and Court Farms is perfect map for me and I am really enjoying it. Also Oxygendavid said everyone is allowed to edit Court Farms as much everyone wants to make it perfect so I can´t really understand your problem. The thing is very simple. Don´t play on maps that are not for you...
Ashtooth

Post by Ashtooth »

Maybe the map makers would have liked some of your feedback as to why you don't like them or why they don't fit your play style. Maybe they wouldn't consider it complaining.
Disclaimer:
This name has been brought to you by the creative geniuses of the generic brand name....lizard.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Like everyone else, I also have an opinion and feeling about the map. But as a lot of people already mentioned, our opinions and feelings will always be subjective. So, I don't think they carry too much weight in terms of common ground.

But for me, the negative feelings and the "slight" disappointment for the map comes mostly from the hype. It has been hyped so much, so long. And I mean it really took so long for this map to come out. And if you add this the excellent work Oxy had always put out, the hype became explosive for me. And after I started watching the map tours and let's play series on it, came the "slight" disappointment.

No one is really at fault here. I don't mean that. It was just the natural progression of events ramping up the hype too much for too long. I think no map or modder could have matched that kind of expectation.

Nevertheless, I'm still excited to play on Court Farm if and when it comes to consoles. Finally, thank you very much Oxy for all the amazing maps you have given us over the years. They will always be a huge part of FS.
PS5 / FS22
chamberhorse

Post by chamberhorse »

I am having to abandon Court Farms FS22 as my Harvester has run out of fuel and I can find no way of refuelling it as there is no garage or other form of fuel supply. I guess I must be missing something or doing something wrong. Anybody have any ideas, please ?
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

chamberhorse wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:37 pm I am having to abandon Court Farms FS22 as my Harvester has run out of fuel and I can find no way of refuelling it as there is no garage or other form of fuel supply. I guess I must be missing something or doing something wrong. Anybody have any ideas, please ?
There are fuel tanks at most, if not all, of the major farms but you have to pay to fill them up: There's the blue icons next to the tanks. My usual way out of this dilemma is the diesel cannister mod so much so that it's part of my standard build.

As an aside, does anyone know why "diesel" is a banned word? Whenever I try to rename from "petrol tank" to "diesel tank" it is munged to "die*$l"
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
chamberhorse

Post by chamberhorse »

The fuel tank at Court Farms says it is empty and there is no garage to fill either the fuel canister or the fuel tanker. I will see if there are tanks at other farms on the map that will sell me some fuel.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

chamberhorse wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:37 pm I am having to abandon Court Farms FS22 as my Harvester has run out of fuel and I can find no way of refuelling it as there is no garage or other form of fuel supply. I guess I must be missing something or doing something wrong. Anybody have any ideas, please ?
You don't need to worry about it. If you quit the game and come back again, your harvester will have %10 fuel in the tank. So that you can drive to the fuel station and fill up.
PS5 / FS22
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

chamberhorse wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:56 pm The fuel tank at Court Farms says it is empty and there is no garage to fill either the fuel canister or the fuel tanker. I will see if there are tanks at other farms on the map that will sell me some fuel.
Fuel cannisters are sold full!

Go and stand by the "petrol tank" by the spanner icon (or the rght hand end) and press R and you'll get a "Fill silo" dialog.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
chamberhorse

Post by chamberhorse »

Thank you so much, Rodha and Blue. I have rescued my harvester. Never thought to interrogate the blue spanner. First map I have used that did not have a garage. Waited a long time for this one by Oxygendave and really enjoying it. Am very relieved.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

No problem mate. Happy to hear that the issue is resolved. Enjoy.
PS5 / FS22
NWJ22

Post by NWJ22 »

Update coming soon, fixes to gate widths and a few life quality adjustments -love the responsiveness to a few notes from players.

Can't speaker higher of the guy, maps absolutely beautiful, in terms of the farm yard design it doesn't suit my tastes as much as say Oakfield or the main Sandy Bay farm (the large milking shed designs) but with new crops, textures, products, and space to expand the farms (if you're into it) its just a great time to be had, cheers Dave!
Wolf Farming

Post by Wolf Farming »

I like court farms it's a lovely map reminds me a lot of the more rural area of the north west of England and even though it crashed four times yesterday for no reason it's still a good map my only criticism is the main yard would love to be able to add more buildings for larger taller equipment maybe get rid of the caravan site next as it doesn't seem to serve any purpose
Steam: Grey Wolf
Pc only
Farming simulator 15,17,19,22
Currently playing: court farm
Fav tractor: challenger John Deere
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Wolf Farming wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:38 pm I like court farms it's a lovely map reminds me a lot of the more rural area of the north west of England and even though it crashed four times yesterday for no reason it's still a good map my only criticism is the main yard would love to be able to add more buildings for larger taller equipment maybe get rid of the caravan site next as it doesn't seem to serve any purpose
When you buy any of the camp sites you get a residual income.
NWJ22

Post by NWJ22 »

Wolf Farming wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:38 pm I like court farms it's a lovely map reminds me a lot of the more rural area of the north west of England and even though it crashed four times yesterday for no reason it's still a good map my only criticism is the main yard would love to be able to add more buildings for larger taller equipment maybe get rid of the caravan site next as it doesn't seem to serve any purpose
Got that entire grass area along the side of the driveway, its not a designated field.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

People tend to overhype when it has lots of publicity, just play down expectations and let the map come.