USA white farm pack

chedly_farms

Re: USA white farm pack

Post by chedly_farms »

Lawma wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:34 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:27 pm Thank you Ka77e as well for the map with these modded barns. Ka77e is my favorite small map maker, so when I seen they made a map, I was tickled pink. Awesome stuff.
Darn it. Saw that and feel like I'm inching closer to the event horizon into worm hole of map jumping. It looks smaller than a standard map but the overhead shot of map the fields look realistic for Lancaster area. Keep my eye out for a reputable map tour
I actually with a little bit of imagination, turned Kolonia map into Lancaster yesterday night. I started on the map before, but with Euro equipment. It's a fun little map. Ideal for small and older sized tractors like EY made. I decided to start again last night and build the White farm. I'm very happy with it. So I think I'm going to continue with it.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:00 pm
I actually with a little bit of imagination, turned Kolonia map into Lancaster yesterday night. I started on the map before, but with Euro equipment. It's a fun little map. Ideal for small and older sized tractors like EY made. I decided to start again last night and build the White farm. I'm very happy with it. So I think I'm going to continue with it.
I'm constantly in this never ending battle of do I want to be a big farmer or do I just want to be a little farmer and do everything myself? The map definitely has my curiosity so I'm going to give it a fair shake and see how things look.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Lawma wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:44 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:00 pm
I'm constantly in this never ending battle of do I want to be a big farmer or do I just want to be a little farmer and do everything myself? The map definitely has my curiosity so I'm going to give it a fair shake and see how things look.
I hear ya. I start on a nice small farm. Loving older equipment, but then buy my first big tractor. Okay, it's just one. Then I buy another for another need, and before ya know all my older small tractors are obsolete. makes me sad.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
SavageCDN

Post by SavageCDN »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:27 pm Thank you Ka77e as well for the map with these modded barns. Ka77e is my favorite small map maker, so when I seen they made a map, I was tickled pink. Awesome stuff.
+1 here... best small map maker in the community!!
PC Player - CoursePlay addict
cburgess

Re: USA white farm pack - Sorely Needed Mod

Post by cburgess »

While there are tons of grey weathered, fresh lumber farm buildings in numerous mods, and the typical "Red" painted buildings, white farm buildings have been needed. IRL, red and white paint is cheap, which is why many farmers choose those colors for their buildings. White paint also helps keep the heat down a few degrees inside the buildings; beneficial to humans and animals. Thanks for this excellent mod!
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

I'm playing this map right and it's a really cool, especially if you've been thru Lancaster County.
I edited the map for my own personal use. I moved the map's existing outer boundaries outwards, making the extra areas like "No Man's land", do whatever you want with it. But, it'll cost you about $20,000,000 to buy it all.