Frontier

Ausfarms13

Re: Frontier

Post by Ausfarms13 »

JamP wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:34 pm Someone else in error when unloading pallets? From the sheds? They say there are a lot of pallets, but I don't have any :(
Me too. I can’t buy any bags from shop for same reason. Also no productions or pallets
Enitan

Post by Enitan »

JamP wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:34 pm Someone else in error when unloading pallets? From the sheds? They say there are a lot of pallets, but I don't have any :(
Running into this too I’m betting the issue is somewhere all those pallets chillin in the back of the random pickup trucks parked and stuff are somehow counting against the pallet count because I’m not able to find a ton of random pallets other than that.
DanL58

Post by DanL58 »

I've read that this is causing problems for console players. The problem is all those trash dumpsters and pallet stacks are all already considered owned by you. I'm not having any issues but I'm on pc. I guess you could go around and collect all the recycling trash and sell it to reduce the pallet count.
DanL58

Post by DanL58 »

BTW, the same thing applies to all those pallets of rusted metal, "metal to melt" I think it was called. They all already belong to you also.
JamP

Post by JamP »

Well, let's clean up.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
JamP

Post by JamP »

JamP wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:13 pm Well, let's clean up.
Like a infinite work :(
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
JamP

Post by JamP »

I've spent the last few hours (in 2 days) cleaning up all the trash off the map, still not 100%, but almost. Still no appearance of pallets, no wool, no eggs, factories, etc.
We need an update that fixes this, or we won't be able to enjoy much of the map. Unfortunately. Zero Oito isn't a lot of updates to his maps, hopefully he'll give this one more attention.

PS. Works! I just had to restart the game. All good!
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
Enitan

Post by Enitan »

I did experiment it’s 1 pallet under the pallet limit on console. Every one of those you pick up you can then buy/spawn whatever pallet.
JamP

Post by JamP »

Yes! I've sold or stocked them all, I no longer have any trash cans or rusty iron plates on the map. all good rn
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
Bucker81

Post by Bucker81 »

I wish i could enjoy this map. On ps5, happily playing away for afew days then boom. Savegame crashes at 26% on load screen… such a pity.
tjolahoppsan

Post by tjolahoppsan »

Is it anyone else that have problem with the Metal and Limestone factory? its an endless spawn on the pallets but never uses any stock from the factory, when the pallets spawns
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

tjolahoppsan wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:45 pm Is it anyone else that have problem with the Metal and Limestone factory? its an endless spawn on the pallets but never uses any stock from the factory, when the pallets spawns

I haven't had it with the metal and limestone factory but I have with the pallet factory. I'm playing multiplayer and am getting rich with an autoload trailer hauling pallets around as fast as I can load them.
Ritch1970

Post by Ritch1970 »

There are 2 collectables you cannot get it needs a update they are out of bounds, but we love the map though. My wife and i play it together.
DanL58

Post by DanL58 »

Ritch1970 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:58 am There are 2 collectables you cannot get it needs a update they are out of bounds, but we love the map though. My wife and i play it together.
I was able to get all the collectables
Ritch1970

Post by Ritch1970 »

How did u get the one boarding the woods and map boarder and the one by the gate and wall? Can't dig