moding Unimog

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
WelshManGaming

moding Unimog

Post by WelshManGaming »

hi i am trying to add a few fechers to the Unimog mod veical i would like to add a screw convayer and a pump and compreser to it so it is mor of a utiluty veical is this posuble i have never moded anything and i know this is diveing in at the deep end but i would ariiate the help
Dogface

Re: moding Unimog

Post by Dogface »

It is certainly possible to add functions to a vehicle. What do you mean by "screw conveyer" and "pump and compressor"? What do these things do in game?
WelshManGaming

Post by WelshManGaming »

thanks. a screw convayer or and auger is like the thing on the back of an auger wagon to pump the crop out of the wagon. and the oump and compreser is from the pumps and compreser dlc for slury and spraying and things. like i said i have never moded anything in game befor and would like helping doing this are you capuble or do you know any one that is

thanks agaibn
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

The easiest way of doing that is to make the function part of an add-on, rather than part of the vehicle. The Lindner Unitrac Pack is an example of this.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
WelshManGaming

Post by WelshManGaming »

that looks intresting i alredy have a veical in mined that i just want to add to rather than build from scrach i have aded the link to the mod below like it already has pto and three point atach front and back whitch is what i want and it has a tiper back that can hold 3000 lters. all i was thinkning of doing is somthing like maybe extending the weel base a litle and a screw convayer and a comreser and pumop function to it so it is a more utiluty thing i under stand that there are like tarers and things that this thing could run but it would be handy to have them part of the veical

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022