[Bug] [Map] [Goldcrust Valley 22] [By Celobuki] Can't Complete Mission For Cotton.

BradleyJohnsonTV

[Bug] [Map] [Goldcrust Valley 22] [By Celobuki] Can't Complete Mission For Cotton.

Post by BradleyJohnsonTV »

Hello there celobuki. :hi:

"I'm experiencing an issue with the Goldcrust Valley 22 map. When attempting the cotton missions on Goldcrust Valley 22, there seems to be an issue preventing the completion of the missions. Some of the selling points on the map do not accept the cotton for reasons unknown. This makes it impossible to complete these missions, resulting in profit loss when the mission needs to be canceled. I've tested this on all platforms, and the issue remains consistent. Certain selling points do not work for selling cotton for the mission or even for regular trading.

P.S. I forgot to mention that the selling points where this issue mostly occurs are the ones with elevated ramps for going up and down. Essentially, the selling points that are slightly raised from the ground do not work for selling cotton at all.

Here, I've provided the names of the selling points where cotton cannot be sold:

1. Denton Bakery.
2. Gomez Ridge Acres.
3. Maplefield Mill.
4. Mary's Farm.
5. Wright Agribusiness.

As I am unable to directly attach images to this platform, I have included an Imgur link where you can view the issue with cotton not being sellable at certain points for missions and regular selling.

Image link here -> https://imgur.com/a/Jubl3q9
Bobble2020

Re: [Bug] [Map] [Goldcrust Valley 22] [By Celobuki] Can't Complete Mission For Cotton.

Post by Bobble2020 »

If it is like the normal maps then there is always only one selling point for missions , It normally shows on the map which selling point to use and cotton is normally to the spinnery
BradleyJohnsonTV

Re: [Bug] [Map] [Goldcrust Valley 22] [By Celobuki] Can't Complete Mission For Cotton.

Post by BradleyJohnsonTV »

I wish was like that for this map but it's not it's custom. It only has cotton being delivered at the sale points that are currently broken. No spinery.