Farming Simulator 20

GAELZIN

Farming Simulator 20

Post by GAELZIN »

:blushnew: The bale collector in Farming Simulator 20 Mobile has a bug, and I think probably a second and third bug with other things. When you activate collection with the bale collector, sometimes when you press return (deactivate) it doesn't go. When you press to collect the shovel or bale collecting hand, it doesn't happen. When you turn off the bale collector when it is on, sometimes it does not work. For me this is not normal. Another bug is in the bale selling farm, it was just once, but I still think it was a bug. Or not, maybe it was the bale collector himself, but that was on the bale selling farm. At the bale selling farm, when I was releasing the bale with the bale collector, the bale was left in the air, maybe because I was a little far from the selling icon, but it still shouldn't have happened. But soon after it returned to normal, the balloons that remained in the air returned to the bale storage. But it went back to normal after I set it to “exit the game”, so I saved the game and when I entered the career everything was normal, the balloons were no longer in the air, it went back to the bale warehouse. Another bug is that large sprayers above 24 meters have a bug in the AI ​​assistant. An example is that when I am spraying the field with the R$66,500 40 meter sprayer, the AI ​​assistant does not spray the entire field, it stops before finishing and sprays the entire field, and says it has finished the job. Ok, I understand that maybe some fields have houses, farms and objects nearby, but he could take an alternative path, and maybe this last one isn't a bug, it's more of a stopping feature so it doesn't end up working with him getting stuck on something and Lose money. Or hit a house and stop. Well, I'll keep playing Farming Simulator 20. This last one isn't that important, because maybe it's not a bug, but rather an AI stopping feature, as "artificial intelligence" says. This last one is more of an observation.