Next Farming Simulator Wishlist

wheelmansteve

Re: Next Farming Simulator Wishlist

Post by wheelmansteve »

Oh, yeah. Definitely farm cats! Any fans of Catdog here?
Old fat guy with a day job...
johandenver

Post by johandenver »

wheelmansteve wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:55 pm Oh, yeah. Definitely farm cats! Any fans of Catdog here?
Definitely, we need catdog in the game as well :-)
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

I don't know if this was already talked about. But seasons should incorporate the system that when grass is cut and left for a month, it will decrease in volume and after a while disappear completely. Now you can in theory cut grass for a few times within seasons and have so much on the ground, you can build a mountain from it. That isn't realistic. The mod seasons in 19 did that great, even allowed grass to dry if it didn't rain for a day or too.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Denhalen wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:26 pm I don't know if this was already talked about. But seasons should incorporate the system that when grass is cut and left for a month, it will decrease in volume and after a while disappear completely. Now you can in theory cut grass for a few times within seasons and have so much on the ground, you can build a mountain from it. That isn't realistic. The mod seasons in 19 did that great, even allowed grass to dry if it didn't rain for a day or too.
Well, it isn't realistic to not bale or pick up the grass between cuts... It is what you make it.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

I feel like there was such a opportunity with 22 coming out, all the advances that were made with the graphics and the sounds. but then it fell short for me when seasons were simply changing of the leaves. I feel like the next version is either going to be incredibly awesome, or epic failure.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Denhalen wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:26 pm I don't know if this was already talked about. But seasons should incorporate the system that when grass is cut and left for a month, it will decrease in volume and after a while disappear completely. Now you can in theory cut grass for a few times within seasons and have so much on the ground, you can build a mountain from it. That isn't realistic. The mod seasons in 19 did that great, even allowed grass to dry if it didn't rain for a day or too.
If the game had Seasons that would probably be one of the features but the game doesnt have Seasons, it has seasonal cycles.
Playing on PC and PS4
crash

Post by crash »

For more advanced players its kind of watered down, dumbed down etc.. There isn't really a challenge other than turning down crop sale prices, and all it does is make more griding/repetition🤷 Most players want more implementation of real life weather, soil and economic events and tech(gps, more advanced precision farming etc )that makes the game more immersive.

Just dont make fs25 go all forza on us.. in other words, dont implement stupid stuff to force us to spend more time griding the game. #sh$tshow #deadonarrival 🙄
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

crash wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:53 pm For more advanced players its kind of watered down, dumbed down etc.. There isn't really a challenge other than turning down crop sale prices, and all it does is make more griding/repetition🤷 Most players want more implementation of real life weather, soil and economic events and tech(gps, more advanced precision farming etc )that makes the game more immersive.

Just dont make fs25 go all forza on us.. in other words, dont implement stupid stuff to force us to spend more time griding the game. #sh$tshow #deadonarrival 🙄
Except thats not what MOST players want unfortunately. Too many players that want it as easy and unrealistic as possibe
Playing on PC and PS4
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Drmattymd wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:12 am
crash wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:53 pm For more advanced players its kind of watered down, dumbed down etc.. There isn't really a challenge other than turning down crop sale prices, and all it does is make more griding/repetition🤷 Most players want more implementation of real life weather, soil and economic events and tech(gps, more advanced precision farming etc )that makes the game more immersive.

Except thats not what MOST players want unfortunately. Too many players that want it as easy and unrealistic as possibe
I think it has to come as a mod. Us that want better banking screen/weather that affects crops/crop moisture when harvest on and on.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

For me more complete brands not pick and choose certain models over other models for no reason at all IE the Case Line they don't have a lot just a few tractors 2 or 3 Combines 2 planters and two disks and that is it what about the Farm all Puma There plows older era tractors seeders manure spreaders and such all of the equipment they missed for example.
More Maps break the US for example into West Central and Eastern same with Europe Asia Can Be Australia Japan and China and South America North Like Brazil South and Central America and such all maps so that we have choices there.
Naturally everything else on the Original Post
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Drmattymd wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:12 am

For that I can see two versions one simple and easy and one that is harder ohh wait they only super Easy, Easy and Slightly annoying Easy, not actual hard Most do what it super easy and yet every year it is asked to make more realistic and harder for those that want it that way.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

baltic1284 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:42 am For me more complete brands not pick and choose certain models over other models for no reason at all IE the Case Line they don't have a lot just a few tractors 2 or 3 Combines 2 planters and two disks and that is it what about the Farm all Puma There plows older era tractors seeders manure spreaders and such all of the equipment they missed for example.
More Maps break the US for example into West Central and Eastern same with Europe Asia Can Be Australia Japan and China and South America North Like Brazil South and Central America and such all maps so that we have choices there.
Except the manufacturers dictate which models are put in the game by Giants, the rest is up to modders to add as they see fit
Playing on PC and PS4
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Beanbrother wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:24 pm
I think it has to come as a mod. Us that want better banking screen/weather that affects crops/crop moisture when harvest on and on.
[/quote]

Agreed. I for one am all for more realism and when Seasons showed up in FS17 I was ecstatic. I suffered through FS and FS15 on console pondering why in the world there wasnt at least a calendar time scale in the game. When FS19 came out I owned it day one and tried it out to see what the new version was like but quickly went back to 17 until Seasons was announced for 19. Being on PC, I take advantage of as many realism mods I can.
Playing on PC and PS4
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Drmattymd wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:48 am
baltic1284 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:42 am For me more complete brands not pick and choose certain models over other models for no reason at all IE the Case Line they don't have a lot just a few tractors 2 or 3 Combines 2 planters and two disks and that is it what about the Farm all Puma There plows older era tractors seeders manure spreaders and such all of the equipment they missed for example.
Except the manufacturers dictate which models are put in the game by Giants, the rest is up to modders to add as they see fit
I know the Brands do dictate but at least work with theme and get as much as they will allow you can allow. I highly doubt it just purely the Brands that do Giants does play a role in it also for various reasons. I am also for More realism and do much the same as you do get as many realism mods as i can for the game with in reason as some are not balanced properly for the game like the Realkimus Tire and implement mod and such.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

But they also need to stay balanced. If they suddenly added a "more complete line" of CaseIH then John Deere has a fit because they arent getting as much attention. And they cant just add unlimited amounts of vehicles or it could take years for the next game.
Playing on PC and PS4