Fire sim?

Miloes117

Fire sim?

Post by Miloes117 »

I’ve seen this mentioned a few different times and places. I love the idea of a GIANT Software made game where you can buy land and build a fire station, landscape, and have a catalog of equipment to buy and sell; Just like farming sim. I’d welcome modders to come along a being the backbone of the farming sim franchise and add unique events and equipment to spice up said game. This would be a very unique one of a kind game too! Of all the fire games I’be play and seen none get the full grasp of the real experience of being in a real paid or volunteer fire house. Where you have to maintain equipment, vote (this case just do) for new apparatus, consider expanding your house for more equipment and adapting to the ever changing environment around. That being said maps would need to larger to allow space for more firehouses and more built up like a suburb or city. some mods already in farm sim allow the building of structures but give them a list of random events that can spawn at an adjustable rate. There is a mod I believe called the emergency pack and it’s a great start but with one truck last I saw and only a handful of events it doesn’t get the whole image. I’d like to see it not overly done but simple enough you can drive get out get an attack line and spray fire to work down a task progress bar. With addition to using supply lines to expand your onsite water, use an aerial from a third person view to spray water to hard to reach places. Some what like the mod but no need to overkill it. If you want more a modder I’m sure will come along and add it. I’m sure alot of the mechanics can be copied and pasted essentially will changes to the models to look like fire equipment and to work in conjunction to over equipment if need be.

Additional: add multiplayer so if you get a warehouse fire but need more water you can sound a tanker alarm and have other players not in your firehouse(mutual aid) bring more water.

Small event list:
Tree: on roadway/house
Fires: buildings/vehicles/brush
Crashes: cars/farm equipment
search and rescue
(Even odds and ends) fill pools/hydrant Check (click a value and flow water for a few seconds boom done)

I’m open to kind discussion but just food for thought to GIANT but I have a very hard time seeing them try something new and different and I’d buy it in a heartbeat if it’s how I imagine it.

Thought this would be a first of it kind fire sim that would allow that much customization for the most realistic experience out there for being a game. I do know that no game will every get 100% of the real deal but some can come very close.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Gugernoot215

Re: Fire sim?

Post by Gugernoot215 »

It would have to be a mission based game similar to payday and deep rock galactic etc.
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/