Logitech HEAVY EQUIPMENT SIDE PANEL KEY BINDINGS FOR PS5 VERSION GAME

SimarGaming

Logitech HEAVY EQUIPMENT SIDE PANEL KEY BINDINGS FOR PS5 VERSION GAME

Post by SimarGaming »

Hi hopefully you all are doing well. I have a query and humble request too. I have PS5 and i use logitech G29 steering wheel and logitech heavy equipment side panel on ps5 which works perfectly fine in the ps4 version of the FS22. My request to the GIANTS is if they can just add the same key bindings to the ps5 version of the FS22 it would be dream come true. And that will definitely help the Ps5 community to grow as after logitech g29 ,logitech heavy equipment side panel will also work.
I have the proof i can share the video also it is working. I emailed Giants but they just wrote an email that it officially works on pc. See i also know it works on pc but the thing is it is working on ps4 version of the game which i play on ps5. Kindly just add the key bindings which are as 'described Logitech Side Panel mappings for Playstation Farm Sim 19 v 1.12 by Twitch Affiliate BurnsyD17.' These are exactly the same key bindings which work on ps5 with the ps4 version of the game. Kindly if anyone can help. I am a content creator so if we can make ps5 console community grow .
Thank you so much.
Regards.
Lexie

Re: Logitech HEAVY EQUIPMENT SIDE PANEL KEY BINDINGS FOR PS5 VERSION GAME

Post by Lexie »

Is not gonna work, Sony changed something in their devtools for PS5. Thats why it still works when you use the the PS4 version of the game on PS5, but then you have the limitations (slotcount for example) of the PS4 version. The sidepanel was never designed/supported for console, so it was only luck it did work on PS4.
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

The side panel is made for PC only. People were lucky it accidentally worked on the PS4. But it won't work anymore or in the future. As some buttons won't work anymore.
SimarGaming

Post by SimarGaming »

to be honest that panel is so helpful and amazing to work with. I am lucky hehe. But i guess definitely Logitech should think of console players for farming simulator 22 too.
Logitech G29 works perfectly with FS22 I have that also. so they should make some side panel for Ps5 too.
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

SimarGaming wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:47 pm so they should make some side panel for Ps5 too.
Sony and Microsoft only allow a maximum of button inputs these days. So an extra side panel with 27+ extra buttons won't work as the maximum input is only the buttons that are on a standard controller. It used to work, but Sony and Microsoft changed their devtools.