FS22 problems with mods from the modhub and standard mods

KayFS

FS22 problems with mods from the modhub and standard mods

Post by KayFS »

Hello Farmers,

are there players who have problems with the standard mods from ginats and from the modhub.
Problems continue to occur after the new patch.

Check out this image that I keep getting in the game in the console.

This is not from a mod I downloaded from modhub, this is from a standard Claas Combine.

I don't know what the name frame means and how to solve this problem.
I'm not sure, but this comes from the GUI of giants itself and I cannot solve this problem.

there are several mods that cause problems.

If you have a solution or advice, I would love to hear it
Had to close the game 5 times in one evening because of this. Playing isn't fun anymore.
Tommy93

Re: FS22 problems with mods from the modhub and standard mods

Post by Tommy93 »

Try to post your full log, a how to here: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665

Since you say it's coming from a basegame combine try a new save game without any other mods activated. If there is no error popping up then you got a mod conflict and you need to eliminate the mod causing the issue.

You also say you got several mods causing issues, don't use them if they cause issues for you.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@KayFS: are you using the mod "Show Filltype Name" (https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022)? If yes, then this is most likely the culprit.

This mod also causes the same issue with the two new seeders from the Premium Expansion.

Therefore I would suggest to stop using this mod until the modder provides an updated version.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
KayFS

Post by KayFS »

don_apple wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:14 am @KayFS: are you using the mod "Show Filltype Name" (https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022)? If yes, then this is most likely the culprit.

This mod also causes the same issue with the two new seeders from the Premium Expansion.

Therefore I would suggest to stop using this mod until the modder provides an updated version.
HI don_apple

I use the mod you are talking about.
I immediately deleted the mod from my mods folder.

The Premium Expansion was released yesterday.
What I now have in my log is that I miss the red beets
There are several textures in my log that I do not have in my folder or use from that production

I'm posting my log here from last night.

I open the log with notepad++ and on line 2354 you will find the error about the beetroot

log.txt

This way, by posting my log here, several people will see the problems.
and maybe I'm missing something to solve these problems by removing a mod.

I am a fan of farming and giants that they have created together.

I would like to hear back if anyone has a solution or advice for these problems.
I've had to start a new savegame 6 times now.

and that I can also use the bga from the DLC Pumps n' Hoses Pack again.

it also causes data problems. If you walk past the fermenter, a list of errors will also appear in your log.

Thank you in advance for all responses and advice. :)