Premium map mod conflict

Megusxlr

Premium map mod conflict

Post by Megusxlr »

So my specific conflict I have is that when I load into Zelonka, I can't move and can only tab to vehicles but not drive them. I turned of my mods and it worked normally. I'm on ps4 and was wondering if anyone else had this same issue and new what mod is causing it. I play with a ton of mods so checking them one by one is going to take forever. :hmm:
Tommy93

Re: Premium map mod conflict

Post by Tommy93 »

Megusxlr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:29 am I'm on ps4 and was wondering if anyone else had this same issue and new what mod is causing it. I play with a ton of mods so checking them one by one is going to take forever. :hmm:
How do we know what tons of mods you use and which one is causing it?

And the only option is to check your mods, you don't have to do it one by one, I suggest doing it line by line first. When you having the issue again then you only have to check the mods in that 1 line causing the issue.
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

Megusxlr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:29 am
It would be nice if you can attach your log file, so we will see it and be able to help you.
Happy Farming *thumbsup*
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

You have to go through your mods. I had a mod conflict as well. The only way to fix it is to identify the mod. Do it in a logical fashion. You can’t move the vehicles. So start with vehicles. Deselect all mods then select vehicles. Then test. If everything is good, save the game. Move on the the next logical option. If things are bad, restart and check one by one. When you find the mod do some more tests. Just to be sure. Nobody here is clairvoyant or magical so people can’t help without some comprehensive information.
BigAl Farming

Post by BigAl Farming »

I had the same issue & found it to be a conflict with the ""Show Filltype Name" mod - presumably due to the new crop types added into the game.

Don't know if this could be the cause of your issue too, but might help as a starting point for checking out similar types of mods first?
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

I think the ShowFillType was my issue as well. Mine was a sellpoint mod.
Guil

Post by Guil »

EUROFARMER22 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:39 am
Megusxlr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:29 am
It would be nice if you can attach your log file, so we will see it and be able to help you.
Happy Farming *thumbsup*
Consoles don't have access to any log file
EUROFARMER22

Post by EUROFARMER22 »

Guil wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:29 pm
Oops sorry, my mistake :lol:
John Deere - Nothing runs like a deere !

PC Specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
16GB DDR4 RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti 8GB
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
1 TB HDD
Megusxlr

Post by Megusxlr »

So I went threw all my mods and narrowed it down to a handful of production mods. 2 that I know for sure are causing a conflict are the Packaging facility mod and the Potato processing mod. As mentioned here it must have something to do with fill types. Its strange because some mod productions don't cause a problem but some do. :hmm:
Farmer Chef

Post by Farmer Chef »

I know the wholesale mod got patched due to mod conflict on console but I can’t remember the mod creators name sorry.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I found out, that "LFHA ForageOptima Standard" mod causes Premium Expansion to crash, after you go to shop and try to load DeWulf ZKIVSE
Uninstalled the mod and problem solved:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

Farmer Chef wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm I know the wholesale mod got patched due to mod conflict on console but I can’t remember the mod creators name sorry.
Zoddelzocket?
Farmer Chef

Post by Farmer Chef »

Ag Hauler wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:20 am
Farmer Chef wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm I know the wholesale mod got patched due to mod conflict on console but I can’t remember the mod creators name sorry.
Zoddelzocket?
That’s the one! Thanks
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

Megusxlr wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:27 pm So I went threw all my mods and narrowed it down to a handful of production mods. 2 that I know for sure are causing a conflict are the Packaging facility mod and the Potato processing mod. As mentioned here it must have something to do with fill types. Its strange because some mod productions don't cause a problem but some do. :hmm:
That’s interesting. Neither of those mods are causing problems in my game. I am on PS5, so maybe that matters.
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

I saw the Wholesale mod got an update. Since it’s only a sell point, I’m fine without it.