[FS22]Compost Mod

Bauerranger

[FS22]Compost Mod

Post by Bauerranger »

Hey there everybody,

the compost mod seems to have a couple of problems. Since my search in this forum and online hasn't brought up anything, I think it might be connected to the last upodate(s) released for the Premium Expansion.

1. GAMEBREAKING BUG: played on Talbau map and started to develop a nice farm. After a couple of hours I put in the compost mod drive through silo and that's when the problems started. Every now and then the game can't be saved and after closing the game or wanting to reload the savegame is gone. I can copy the backed up save from the game folder, but progress is lost.

So I started debugging the mod on a fresh Elmcreek start and found a few more problems with it:

2. without precission farming (on contracts): using compost in a manure spreader does not change the minimap coloring to either one of the two blue colors. However, the contract progress counts and I am able to finish the fertilizing contract. SCREENSHOT

3. with precision farming (on my own fields): using compost in a manure spreader doesn't do anything. Interestingly, the ground color does change as seems to be intended to a slightly darker ground color (just like with solid fertilizer). However, the nitrogen levels in the minimap don't change, nor does the nitrogen coloring on the precision farming map. SCREENSHOT

The console stays silent throughout all of this.

Hope this provides info for the modder on what the problem is. Maybe anybody else got any ideas on how to fix that? I will try this issue with the precision farming mod deactivated and will update this info in just a minute.

Thanks! :)

EDIT:
So, gave it a try with the precision farming dlc disabled. The soil changes color. The minimap still doesn't change color (screenshot), However, the map in the menu shows the fertilization of the soil (screenshot)