The off the rails thread

UncleRico

Re: The off the rails thread

Post by UncleRico »

mydixiewrecked wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:46 pm Also FYI, if they ever get it figured out in Minnesota and win a SB, cherish the first one you see. You never know when Taylor Swift will insert herself into the roster after and ruin any enjoyment 😔
Haha yeah I feel bad for you guys. They show mahomes, kelce, they Taylor swift at the beginning of the games
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

UncleRico wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:00 pm

Haha yeah I feel bad for you guys. They show mahomes, kelce, they Taylor swift at the beginning of the games
They are too full of themselves it's nauseating anymore lol.

I must say Josh Dobbs looks to have been a good move. Cousins always seemed like a nice enough guy buy I always get Eli Manning vibes that unless the team as a whole is built to compete, he can't carry a team to a SB himself. I'd like to see them get one for my dad's sake.

Have you ever been to a game at their new stadium? I think they did a really good job making that one feel team specific. Most teams have generic feeling stadiums
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Yeah actually I was at the 49’s game a few weeks ago. I really liked it, it’s a ton better than the metrodome. As far as cousins goes in my opinion hes poor man’s Tom Brady. Needs an o-line cause hes not real mobile, but a similar type of qb just obviously not as proficient. Though I wonder if he could have been if he would have been brought in with a better coach/team. But if Joe Flacco can get a ring cousins should be able to as well.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Shame they didn't do it in 98. Not sure I'll ever see an NFL game in person. Sons an Eagles fan, but they are an insufferable bunch in Philly lol
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Yeah they made fun of us for being nice, what the heck is that about? Since when is being nice and respectful worse than beating people up and burning your town down wether you win or lose? They’re insane. They threw snowballs at Santa for gods sake.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

If you ever been to Philly you'd understand why they are so miserable. For context, there's a road called the
Schuylkill Expressway, pronounced school kill. They call it the sure kill expressway. When one explains to someone whose never traveled on it, the best advice is to merge or die. Thankfully my current job doesn't send me that way anymore lol