Weed Indicator?

ekeenan

Weed Indicator?

Post by ekeenan »

Its been a while since I have played FS22, but I noticed that the weed indicator for the fields under soil composition is bugged. I do not have any of the expansions and I am not using precision farming.

Edit: Normally once the field is weeded, there should be no black, but this is not the case. When I walk the field, there is no indication of weeds. I am also noticing the same issue for fertilizer. No indication of field being fertilized for any stage.

I am just using the base version, but is it also the same under the Premium Expansion?
JensChrDK

Re: Weed Indicator?

Post by JensChrDK »

The weed indicator is in green - light to dark - and brown when it has been sprayed. So what is this black you write about?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

JensChrDK wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:04 am The weed indicator is in green - light to dark - and brown when it has been sprayed. So what is this black you write about?
Maybe he has colourblind mode active, actually that might be the "issue" now i think about it.
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

ekeenan wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:10 am Its been a while since I have played FS22, but I noticed that the weed indicator for the fields under soil composition is bugged.
Didn't you accidentally turned colourblind mode on in the menu settings? That would explain why you got black colors, I think it shows black when you have no weeds in colourblind mode. Just check it in the general settings.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

Thanks for the reply. Either I changed it by mistake or one of the updates did.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I really do have a problem distinguishing between black and brown in the game. I did turn colorblind mode off and when I went into the map menu, the weed indicator was still showing a multi-color guide for the weeds. Either there is a bug or there was a change?