Issue with contracts, anyone have a fix?

Jjfrankiejj

Issue with contracts, anyone have a fix?

Post by Jjfrankiejj »

Brand new to the game and loving it, but now all the sudden my contracts just disappear as I'm looking at them.

It's honestly ruining my game play experience and being as my farm isn't really self sufficient yet, its definitely made the game alot less enjoyable
Urinal2001

Re: Issue with contracts, anyone have a fix?

Post by Urinal2001 »

My understanding is that it can sometimes be linked to what (in game) time of day you are looking at the contracts, and how many days per month you have it set to. Think of it like the field owner only having so much time to get the work accomplished, and if no takers for the contract after a certain point, they do it themselves.
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

I’ve had trouble too. It’s reminiscent of the issues when the game first came out. Contracts vanishing or not registered as complete with the progress bar showing gibberish. Since the game has been updated with Premium Edition I’m guessing a bug has returned. For now I’m just doing the fire truck contracts. Well except the fallen tree contract as it seems wonky.
Kamiko

Post by Kamiko »

Urinal2001 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:48 am My understanding is that it can sometimes be linked to what (in game) time of day you are looking at the contracts, and how many days per month you have it set to. Think of it like the field owner only having so much time to get the work accomplished, and if no takers for the contract after a certain point, they do it themselves.
It's not the case - same thing happened to me a few times. Some contracts just vanish as soon as I take them.
Ravenport - 152 hours (platinum trophy)
Bajeczna - 17 hours
AkrapovicSBK

Post by AkrapovicSBK »

THIS is is very bad, we also have this on the multiplayer server. You have to use better contracts mod and at midnight to select all contracts u can, spam the new contracts button and get them all, otherwise they all disapear, very frustrating.
PC: 1xFS15 Gold+DLC Holmer-JCB-ItRunner-NHPack-NHLoader-FarmingClassics @1700 hours
PC: 1xFS17 Platinum+DLC BidBud-Kuhn-Ropa-ModernClassic-StrawAddon-Horsch; 1xFS17 @2300 hours
PC: 1xFS19 Premium Edition; 1xFS19 Platinum Edition @3200 hours
PC: 1xFS22 +SeasonPass1&2 @1700 hours
---------------------------------------------------------
Respect to Giants, developers and modders!
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Since the computer farmers field work is done instantly for them the contracts should stay till the last moment they can still be completed, then complete them. Harvest contracts disappearing at 6am the first day of harvest season is a bit ridiculous.