Only icon is ?

WrzWaldo

Only icon is ?

Post by WrzWaldo »

Can't repair vehicles because there is no wrench icon at the shop. Put a repair shop on my property and no wrench there either. No basket icon, unable to hire a train (no icons). No marked unload point at fast food restaurant, had to search and eventually found a spot right next to the building where I could unload. Played FS19 a bunch and was looking forward to an updated version, at this point I'm sorry I purchased FS22 as it looks to be bug ridden or just not finished. Sure would be nice if I could get a refund.

PS5

https://ibb.co/album/mv2bbk
Last edited by WrzWaldo on Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
WrzWaldo

Re: Only icon is ?

Post by WrzWaldo »

In addition to above. Harvesting taters from field 50 for delivery to Johnson's Farmers Market. Cannot unload at this location. I have delivered to here today, but will not takes these taters.

Edit: Was hoping it was the trailer but just tried another with same result, unable to unload.

Another Edit: Was able unload at the East and West silos.
Last edited by WrzWaldo on Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

WrzWaldo wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:07 am Can't repair vehicles because there is no wrench icon at the shop. Put a repair shop on my property and no wrench there either. No basket icon, unable to hire a train (no icons). No marked unload point at fast food restaurant, had to search and eventually found a spot right next to the building where I could unload. Played FS19 a bunch and was looking forward to an updated version, at this point I'm sorry I purchased FS22 as it looks to be bug ridden or just not finished. Sure would be nice if I could get a refund.

PS5

https://ibb.co/album/mv2bbk
Was it like this from day 1, or has it happened later after you downloaded a bunch of mods?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

I think you turned icons off in the menu, so if you don't see the blue icons check the settings in the menu.

Only vehicles you own show a wrench in the repair menu. So not leased vehicles.

Also when you already sold a lot of taters to 1 place. The place might be full and you need to wait for the next day to sell the rest or find a second place to sell the rest.
WrzWaldo

Post by WrzWaldo »

From day 1, unable to play PS5 version on a PS5. PS4 version works but crashes a bunch.

@Tommy, no icons are not turned off. Tater issue should not be a non-delivery on a contract.

As for the wrench, I'm talking about the icon that is suppose to be at repair facilities. As I said, Can't repair vehicles because there is no wrench icon at the shop. I even purchased a workshop and there was no way to interact with it.
WrzWaldo

Post by WrzWaldo »

@Jens,

I only have 2 mods downloaded.
WrzWaldo

Post by WrzWaldo »

I'm going to try the PS5 version again in a few more PS4 version crashes. If it is still broken I'll file a complaint with Sony and get a refund.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

I believe that your icons are turned off in the settings, please check your settings!
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Did you try with no mods?
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew: