Next Farming Simulator Wishlist

ar_dude71

Re: Next Farming Simulator Wishlist

Post by ar_dude71 »

If its not already added I thought down time would be a good thing to add. like for example you'll be harvesting the the combine will beep an error code like in real life and there will be a set time until its up and running again, of course you can drive it still unless its engine or drivetrain related issue then you'll have to get a winch or flatbed. also depending on how big the problem a mechanic and truck might come out to you.

also going off the phone you can call and order parts if something brakes you open the phone as you would for the shop but instead it would be like part store and you type in the info the tractor gave you for the part

I'd also like separate shops for different brand.

Winches to pull other vehicles not just trees
FenlandFarmer

Post by FenlandFarmer »

ar_dude71 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:23 am If its not already added I thought down time would be a good thing to add. like for example you'll be harvesting the the combine will beep an error code like in real life and there will be a set time until its up and running again, of course you can drive it still unless its engine or drivetrain related issue then you'll have to get a winch or flatbed. also depending on how big the problem a mechanic and truck might come out to you.

also going off the phone you can call and order parts if something brakes you open the phone as you would for the shop but instead it would be like part store and you type in the info the tractor gave you for the part

I'd also like separate shops for different brand.

Winches to pull other vehicles not just trees
and a 50/50 chance the code wont show up when the engineer arrives thats real life!
kingtigero296

Post by kingtigero296 »

I want to be able to pick up stuff like PC players have, I want to have a lawn mowing business roleplay like being able to pick up the push mower instead of driving it, and bring back mowing missions and have it to where console players have emergency flashers instead of just left and right turn blinkers, where we don't have to play with pc players, I play by myself.
wiggersjoelt

Post by wiggersjoelt »

I've just been reading some of the posts on this thread and I really support the ideas here. Two things I wish for in a new game are for Giants to make FS24/25 or whatever its called, is to be able to fee animals like cattle for instance, corn or grain. Maizeplus is wonderful and I use it all the time, however, I hate waiting for it to come out every time there's a new game. I grew up on a dairy farm and we never fed our cattle straw. It drives me nuts to have to feed cows straw. We fed our cows high moisture corn, haylage, corn silage, and protean with soybeans in it. I wish they would make the feeding more realistic.

The second thing I wish for is for them to make the sounds of the engines and equipment more realistic.

Joel W
eric21

Post by eric21 »

FYI, not all farms use the feed types you mentioned, depends where in the world, what crops you grow and cow breed
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

eric21 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:10 am FYI, not all farms use the feed types you mentioned, depends where in the world, what crops you grow and cow breed
FYI
FenlandFarmer

Post by FenlandFarmer »

UncleRico wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:05 am
eric21 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:10 am FYI, not all farms use the feed types you mentioned, depends where in the world, what crops you grow and cow breed
FYI
oh wait you mean this might just be wishes and wild hopes???
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

FenlandFarmer wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:15 am
oh wait you mean this might just be wishes and wild hopes???
Just pointing out to Eric the title of the thread so he can avoid being upset that something was mentioned that they don’t do in his tiny sliver of the UK
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

FYI
Seeing this made my morning hahahaha!!
Jambayzie

Post by Jambayzie »

The improvements I would like to see mainly is in Terraforming. The way the ground reacts when you "plop" an item such as a shed or barn or anything is terrible. and we need an "undo" button. The paint textures are different when we try and paint the ground than the textures that are already there in the map. It's hard to blend features I create with the map.

And I would like a way to build roads that show up on the map. Sometimes I plow the path of I road I want to build so the plowed Path shows up on the map. And there should be nothing I cannot delete or remove on land I own. No hedges or buildings or anything that is impossible to remove.
bk171

Post by bk171 »

Not sure if this has been posted before as im new to the board. I wish for newer versions especially on PS5Console that we are able to reorganize our production chains. And also to be able to determine where products go. example if i have 2 sugar factories making sugar, you would be able to point sugar from factory 1 to these specific production chains that need sugar, and factory 2 can send their sugar to other chains that you designate.

seems like that would be easier to maintain, especially on large farms.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

FYI
Eric, if I'm you I'm not taking this :lol: . Lets throw this forum back to 2018...
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

redglasses wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:47 am
Eric, if I'm you I'm not taking this :lol: . Lets throw this forum back to 2018...
We can’t we have to behave, everyone is running out of ideas for email usernames….
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

UncleRico wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:45 am
redglasses wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:47 am
We can’t we have to behave, everyone is running out of ideas for email usernames….
Buddy you joined in 2022 :lol: acting like you know how the forums were back in 2017 & 2018. Or did you get swept up in a ban wave and had to make an alt account like the rest of the OGs…
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

I just had another idea for giants/my own wish.

Some rigid trucks with swappable/configurable bodys for either a small tipper or flatbed with optional hiab/palfinger crane. this could also lead to some more powerful truck options for truck and dog/pig trailer setups in the base game.
They would be half the price, power and capacity (at least of the base game semi trailers and length of flatbeds) of the semi trucks already on offer and would serve as an early truck or upgrade from the pickup trucks.
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/