Zilonka Contracts

stenleh44

Zilonka Contracts

Post by stenleh44 »

I have an issue with the wrong type of harvesters being provided for Zilonka contracts.
I posted this on steam but didn't get much help. Basically was told to get rid of all mods.

My question.... Would mods cause an issue where standard grain harvesters are provided for carrot and red beet contracts on Zilonka?
All my mods are from the mod hub.

If I remove my mod folder and open up my Zilonka save...i still have the issue. Someone mentioned that a cannot test this on an existing save because the mods are already written to the config files of saved game. Is this true?

What kind of mod would cause this type of issue?

I am currently verifying game files now....hopefully that fixes the issue.

What you think? Mod related or game related?

Thanks!
don_apple

Re: Zilonka Contracts

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

There is a simple way to find out if the issue is caused by some mods, the current savegame, the map or the game itself: start a completely new career on the map without having any mods activated (ideally you should remove all mods from the mods and mod maps from the mods folder).

If the issue still occurs then it is either caused by the map or the game itself. Otherwise it is caused by some mod you are using, but without knowing which mods you have installed it will be very difficult for others to be able to tell which mod could be responsible
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Its mod related. And yes its true. I would look at anything that modifies contracts in any way, remove it/them from your folder, start a new save and accept a contract. It will be an easy test as the game starts you off in harvest season for root crops. Then narrow it down to the one causing the problem and bammo.. If you are on pc, use easy dev controls to set up a new save how your old save was, minus the offending mod and on about it. If you are on console, you could mostly set things right using the government signs by RSM and multifruit buying stations or just start fresh.

Edit - Hi Don. Hope you are well :smileynew:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
stenleh44

Post by stenleh44 »

It’s been sorted. Turns out it was contracts plus. I figured it was that but when I removed it the first time I didn’t see any change. Turns out the contracts needed to be refreshed.

Honestly I used lots of mods (all from mod hub) and this is the first time I’ve had issues.

Thanks for your quick replies.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Glad you were able to find out what was causing the issue. And thanks for reporting the solution here.

Even though you are only using mods from the Modhub this doesn't mean there is a guarantee that they won't cause issues. With the amount of mods that is available now it is impossible for GIANTS to test each and every mod when a new version of the game, a new DLC or a new map is released. Ideally the mod creators should check their mods themselves and submit an updated version on the Modhub in case they notice that their mod causes an issue. Or the players should try to reach out to the mod creator to notify them of issues so that they can be fixed.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules