Court Farms - underwhelmed.

JensChrDK

Re: Court Farms - underwhelmed.

Post by JensChrDK »

DMZ Commander wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:12 pm Update log says you can sell off the horse pasture on court farm....can't really find the trigger to sell it
Without knowing, I would say try in the construction menu in the shop.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

JensChrDK wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:43 pm
DMZ Commander wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:12 pm Update log says you can sell off the horse pasture on court farm....can't really find the trigger to sell it
Without knowing, I would say try in the construction menu in the shop.
What a great idea, I'll be sure to try that
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Farmer-Giles

Post by Farmer-Giles »

I like the layout at court farms but not the horse or sheep pasture and was disappointed when the only thing to be deleted was the icons by clicking on the horse poo in the paddock but buildings and fences are undeletable I'd love to use the land for bigger sheep paddock and maybe greenhouses.
But I also appreciate the very hard work that has gone into making the map.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

it's been a while since i played fs. sold a house and refurbished another. anyway, loaded up court and really like it. small equipment is my style. 4020 jd and farmall h. the h was the first tractor i drove when i was 7, 73 years ago. i am looking for the home site. don't know the number. number of court farm is 49. another think i notice is custom farming equipment sometimes is too big. last time i was able to play was clamsden. this one is a bit tougher.

i did find home farm finally. thanks.
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode