Bale Limit issue

razrbx

Bale Limit issue

Post by razrbx »

I’m playing Eureka Farms on Xbox series x. The game is telling me I’m at bale limit with only 22 bales on the board. This problem started after making lots of bales. I have over 500 in bale and pallet storage barns. It will only let me take out 22 at a time. There are no other bales anywhere on the map. I’ve saved and restarted the game, but no change.
UncleRico

Re: Bale Limit issue

Post by UncleRico »

How about pallets? Not sure but I think they are limited the same
Bobbi-79

Post by Bobbi-79 »

Are these bales in warehouses fermenting? Sometimes there is a problem (I don't remember what it depends on) that fermenting bales, even though they are hidden in the warehouse, count towards the bale limit as if they were lying outside. I think Driver 53 Gaming did a material about it, look it up on YT.
kathrynmontgomery

Post by kathrynmontgomery »

For a long time, I think that the bale limit in the game is 200. I'm bad.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

razrbx wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:51 pm I’m playing Eureka Farms on Xbox series x. The game is telling me I’m at bale limit with only 22 bales on the board. This problem started after making lots of bales. I have over 500 in bale and pallet storage barns. It will only let me take out 22 at a time. There are no other bales anywhere on the map. I’ve saved and restarted the game, but no change.
If I'm not mistaken, if you have multiple bale or pallet storage sheds/barns, only the bales and pallets you store in the first one doesn't count in the limit. The other bales/pallets in other sheds/barns are counted in the limit. In other words game only recognizes one storage shed functional. I did test this way back when and this was the result I got. But I'm not sure if any of the updates have changed anything. I just place one storage shed for bales and pallets in my maps and it works fine for me.
PS5 / FS22
razrbx

Post by razrbx »

Bobbi-79 nailed it. Once all the bales finished fermenting and I saved and quit the game, the issue went away