Giants company

mydixiewrecked

Re: Giants company

Post by mydixiewrecked »

FBtheSQL wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:19 pm
Are you calling me old?
Or, are you calling us old?
I was a 19 when Rad Racer came out. That era had great music and great games. And impatient bosses.
I was 4 in 87. Label yourself lol. Although I do relate most to 80s rock. Most kids were pumping out rap beats from 2 subs in the trunk in 2000, then there was me blasting "ain't talkin bout love" :lol:
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

FSarndrone wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:17 pm
Derplodactyl wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:40 am
Joedizzey wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:13 pm
Why can't we have a giants building in the United States so when the German company goes on vacation this company still works on testing mods.
So by this reckoning, America doesn't celebrate holidays then? Christmas doesn't exist in America? 🙃

The ModHub has several thousand mods available (4461 for consoles, 5408 for PC) and I'm absolutely 100% sure there's a few you haven't tried. Maybe give those a go before pining for new ones. There's zero need for new mods every single day, some people need to go outside a little more because mods really aren't the be all or end all when there's that many available.

Oh, and by the way, you seem to have missed that Giants has in fact opened an office in the US - Chicago, to be exact. Kermit is the US Community Co-ordinator.
There are no US mod testers though or devs.
That doesn't really make any difference to the game. QA are QA, regardless where of they're from. As for the developers, with time I'm sure there will be - the pandemic crippled the opening and organisation of the US office.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
Guil

Post by Guil »

mydixiewrecked wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:59 am
FBtheSQL wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:19 pm
Are you calling me old?
Or, are you calling us old?
I was a 19 when Rad Racer came out. That era had great music and great games. And impatient bosses.
I was 4 in 87. Label yourself lol. Although I do relate most to 80s rock. Most kids were pumping out rap beats from 2 subs in the trunk in 2000, then there was me blasting "ain't talkin bout love" :lol:
For some reason I had presumed you were a teenager haha. I was 1 in 87 :lol:
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Guil wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:59 pm

For some reason I had presumed you were a teenager haha. I was 1 in 87 :lol:
Lol, Nope, 40yo cracker, married with 4 kids, a job, and good credit.....go figure. But I'll be the first to admit I'm immature. Until someone can give me a good reason to act old, I'll keep on my current trajectory 😄
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Derplodactyl wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:38 pm
FSarndrone wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:17 pm
Derplodactyl wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:40 am
So by this reckoning, America doesn't celebrate holidays then? Christmas doesn't exist in America? 🙃

The ModHub has several thousand mods available (4461 for consoles, 5408 for PC) and I'm absolutely 100% sure there's a few you haven't tried. Maybe give those a go before pining for new ones. There's zero need for new mods every single day, some people need to go outside a little more because mods really aren't the be all or end all when there's that many available.

Oh, and by the way, you seem to have missed that Giants has in fact opened an office in the US - Chicago, to be exact. Kermit is the US Community Co-ordinator.
There are no US mod testers though or devs.
That doesn't really make any difference to the game. QA are QA, regardless where of they're from. As for the developers, with time I'm sure there will be - the pandemic crippled the opening and organisation of the US office.
Yes, I know as pointed to in my earlier post about if there were mod testers in America.
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew: