Fs 23 - Some stuff that i didn't like

Nikis

Fs 23 - Some stuff that i didn't like

Post by Nikis »

Hello, i play the mobile titles of fs quite alot, i like all of them, but there is some stuff that i didn't like about the newest title.
The controls - i understand till fs 18 that the controls were simple due to the old movile engine simply not having the features ill mention, but ever since fs 20 i think the controls should've been reworked and be more complex with adding stuff like: lowering, unfolding, and activating being seperate, along with other stuff.
The features of some vehicles - the big case ih tractor and the john deer 8r have different tires, i find it quite frustrating since you can't change it to normal tires, and what frustrates me more is that in the website of fs 23, if u look at both of those tractors, it shows the tractor with normal tires, i think by this time the game could have atleast an option of "special tires" or something.
Ai drivers - i really like how they added back the ai drivers from fs 18 (and 16 kind of ), but i think it should be improved alot, the drivers *censored* at doing turns on roads, among other things, but i still am very thankful that they added it back and it works.
Lots of vehicles from 20 didint make it to 23 - i think its very disappointing how they left some of the tractors behind, most of them were iconic for example the case ih quadtrac.. they could've atleast let people download them as expansions if they have the storage for it :/
Fertilizing - i don't know if this is a bug or a feature, but if you try tk fertilize your field, it works like normal, but the ground doesnt get darker or change colour whatsoever, wich i think is really annoying since you can't tell what's fertilized and what isn't, and bc of that you have to go all the way to the map menu, change to the map filters and look at what you have fertilized, so its pretty annoying.
The shop menu - i don't really like the the menu of the shop, i prefer the shop menu from fs20, but thats me. I think you should be able to atleast change it to something else, some predetermined images atleast?

Overall i think fs 23 should improve lots of stuff, but i still love playing it, its lots of fun :)