Game will not load past 85%

Gijamie911

Game will not load past 85%

Post by Gijamie911 »

After I added the new x premium expansion pack to FS22. I am unable to load a new game past 85%. I when I turn mods off I'm able to load the game. No issues but when I turned my mods back on I it stops at 85%. Can someone please help me get my game back working so I don't have to find me another game to play?.
Drmattymd

Re: Game will not load past 85%

Post by Drmattymd »

How long are you waiting at 85%? Thats where its loading the mods so if it loads without mods then its definitely a mod issue. Try loading the mods in groups until the error occurs and then narrow it down.
Playing on PC and PS4
Gijamie911

Post by Gijamie911 »

I have waited over 5 hours for it to go past the 85% and it's just there and loads and loads and loads and loads
Guil

Post by Guil »

If you are on pc go to the farming simulator folder under my documents and find the shader_cache folder and delete it
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

Are you on PC?

Go into your Advanced Graphic Settings and change the Texture Resolution to Low (you can only pick High or Low). See if that works.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

Drmattymd wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:34 pm How long are you waiting at 85%? Thats where its loading the mods so if it loads without mods then its definitely a mod issue. Try loading the mods in groups until the error occurs and then narrow it down.
You can certainly try that and that would be a logical approach, but with this memory leak issue it is the sheer amount of mods that is causing the issue, not a particular one. We tested this over 2 hours.
Guil wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:49 pm If you are on pc go to the farming simulator folder under my documents and find the shader_cache folder and delete it
Won't work
Francis_rock

Post by Francis_rock »

I have the same problem on my nintendo switch. can someone help?
Oliveri

Post by Oliveri »

How do I know if an expansion pack is not compatible with the current version of FS22?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Every expansion pack is compatible with current version
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Oliveri wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:46 am How do I know if an expansion pack is not compatible with the current version of FS22?
More than likely you have a mod that’s not compatible with an expansion pack. Try maize plus or the swathing add on both add a lot of extra fruits you can tip to the ground and have caused issues with the platinum dlc in the map isn’t set up for it.