My tractor fell off a cliff. How do I upright it?

Fredashay

My tractor fell off a cliff. How do I upright it?

Post by Fredashay »

Tommy93

Re: My tractor fell off a cliff. How do I upright it?

Post by Tommy93 »

It's though to explain the process to you, so its easier for you to watch this video. You're welcome :hi:

https://youtu.be/J7cG7Bu2nG4?si=PKTU5N0ZREW3lvE0
Fredashay

Post by Fredashay »

You were actually helpful for a change.... Thank you.
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

If you don't want to drive it back, use another tractor, and if that gets stuck... another tractor.
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Or just smash into it with something else. Or if you’re on PC a great resource is the mod easy developer controls. It gives you a menu to activate things like super strength to right the tractor by hand. It’s great for fixing quirky things that shouldn’t happen but sometimes do.

On an alternative note, you’ve been pretty vocal about what’s wrong with the game and what can be done to fix it and you’ve gotten some feedback on how those things might actually already be part of the game. I wouldn’t read into them as angry or hateful. Most people here are generally quite helpful and enjoy helping new players. I would recommend giving the game some time before you criticize every aspect of it as it’s a fairly complex game with a bit of a steep learning curve. I’m only saying that because judging by this post you probably haven’t played much if this is your first rollover. With the occasionally wonky physics this tends to be an occurrence that most FS players deal with on a semi regular basis. Again not criticizing only making an observation. As far as general questions go this is a great place to ask as you’ll usually get a pretty prompt reply. Plus many of the members here are diehards of the game and know the ins and outs through multiple editions and their wealth of knowledge can be a great resource especially when it comes to mods which don’t always have great instructions on how they work.
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

Fredashay wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:00 pm You were actually helpful for a change.... Thank you.
Wow! How rude and arrogant!!! Good luck, If you keep behaving like this nobody is gonna be willing to help you anymore in the future, you are so ungrateful. All you have done on this forum in those 11 days you joined is being rude, toxic, complaining complaining complaining and tell people they are so wrong when they are helping you.
NewHollandLegend

Post by NewHollandLegend »

😂 🍿 Reset it. 🍻