Help with mods not uploading to dedicated server

ernisyo

Help with mods not uploading to dedicated server

Post by ernisyo »

Hello, I and my two friends want to play FS22 together, we bought the game, host for the server and stuff and we play the game heavily modded, but the issue is that when I try to upload mods to the dedicated server, half of them doesn't upload. I don't know what's the issue, but let's say I upload 50 mods at a time, only like 35 gets uploaded. Most of the mods are downloaded from kingmods and they're server compatible. I don't understand what's the issue and It's very VERY annoying. Please, help...
Guil

Re: Help with mods not uploading to dedicated server

Post by Guil »

ernisyo wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:44 am Hello, I and my two friends want to play FS22 together, we bought the game, host for the server and stuff and we play the game heavily modded, but the issue is that when I try to upload mods to the dedicated server, half of them doesn't upload. I don't know what's the issue, but let's say I upload 50 mods at a time, only like 35 gets uploaded. Most of the mods are downloaded from kingmods and they're server compatible. I don't understand what's the issue and It's very VERY annoying. Please, help...
FTP is a better option for uploading mods but even that sometimes doesn't like lots being uploaded at once. I would only do them in batches of 10 or so.