Buckland Farms - Won't Load for Me

chedly_farms

Buckland Farms - Won't Load for Me

Post by chedly_farms »

Are there any other console players having an issue with Buckland Farms loading? It gets to 50 % and then nothing happens for like 20 minutes. I'm on XBox One S. I haven't deleted other mods to see if it's a conflict, as if it came to that, I'd rather keep my mods that I'd have. I just want to give the map a look and wanted to see if it's my issue or others as well. I hade the same problem with the Pembertron Farms map until the last update to it.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
UncleRico

Re: Buckland Farms - Won't Load for Me

Post by UncleRico »

If you have the premium dlc you can try unchecking that. I’ve had issues with the added fruits on some maps.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I haven't got that DLC nothing in it for me.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
STL

Post by STL »

Been some time since I played FS. "If" I remember correctly, I had to uncheck the Packing Facility for Buckland to load for me.
Bobbi-79

Post by Bobbi-79 »

If the map stops loading at 50%, it's more of a map issue than a mod conflict. I had this with the Frontier map, where the pallet limit was exceeded... What helped? Resetting the console, reloading the game and then the map. Sometimes even twice, but in the end it worked. Maybe try this?
The Buckland map has a few bugs that require fixing, its update was already on the testing list but it seems to have been rolled back. I know there is a problem with horses - when you get on it the screen goes black.
Harada

Post by Harada »

Loads fine for me on Xbox Series X
XBox Series S
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:06 pm Are there any other console players having an issue with Buckland Farms loading? It gets to 50 % and then nothing happens for like 20 minutes. I'm on XBox One S. I haven't deleted other mods to see if it's a conflict, as if it came to that, I'd rather keep my mods that I'd have. I just want to give the map a look and wanted to see if it's my issue or others as well. I hade the same problem with the Pembertron Farms map until the last update to it.
You played my Pemberton map??? I feel honoured….the reason mine stopped loading on 1st gen consoles was due to having too many ground textures assigned to the map when making it, most maps have around 50 textures whereas I increased mine to 120 using nearly all ground textures from all 3 basegame maps resulting in it stopping loading on 1st gen consoles, I brought it down from 120 to 85 odd and it’s now working again and Saxthorpe has the same issue, this might be a issue with Buckland but I’ll have to load it up on GE to look first
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw