Straw Harvest DLC

DMZ Commander

Straw Harvest DLC

Post by DMZ Commander »

Experiencing some glitches on edgewater with the combibe header not animating. Also was baling up some flax straw with the new square baler with the 3 bale chute and things were going smoothly until the screen went blank, fuel dropped to zero and the speedometer was going 284725284 mph lol.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to "ModHub Bug Reports"", since it is about issues with a mod from the Modhub and not a general discussion about the game itself.
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
kgf1980

Re: Straw Harvest DLC

Post by kgf1980 »

I had a savegame yesterday where I was baling/wrapping grass with CoursePlay, loaded Straw Harvest today into that game and it seems CoursePlay is no longer able to wrap grass bales?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

kgf1980 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:18 am I had a savegame yesterday where I was baling/wrapping grass with CoursePlay, loaded Straw Harvest today into that game and it seems CoursePlay is no longer able to wrap grass bales?

CP probably needs to adapt to this pack first
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
bombom677

Post by bombom677 »

Noraf wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:56 am
kgf1980 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:18 am I had a savegame yesterday where I was baling/wrapping grass with CoursePlay, loaded Straw Harvest today into that game and it seems CoursePlay is no longer able to wrap grass bales?

CP probably needs to adapt to this pack first
I don't think it's a courseplay issue. I was having the same problem and was doing some testing to see what was causing it. I had picked up the baler by hand and went to bring it to a different tractor, when it touched the accumulator beside it and then both disappeared/went to space and my game dropped to 0 fps.

The only issue I can find is a reoccurring error about a reflective strip. I haven't forced the bug to happen again to double check, but my guess would be there's something that has collision that shouldn't.

I'll try and fiddle with it some more tonight.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Also getting some bizarre audio glitches where high rpm sounds continue at idle until I turn the engine off. Seems to have resolved after removing the straw harvest mod. Don't know if it's a bug or a conflict. I'll wait for an update before I add it back
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9