Easy way to delete a pellet pallet?

StoneC0ld

Easy way to delete a pellet pallet?

Post by StoneC0ld »

Hi all,

So, I'm working on straw pellet production, and now I've got a problem. While I was removing one pallet from the conveyor with my skid steer, the next pallet came along, and now that pallet is stuck on the conveyor with the pallet embedded down inside the conveyor. I cannot extract it with the skidsteer or with the strength mode in Easy Development Creator (or whatever exactly it's called). It even survived a game save and reload, and still cannot be removed.
I can't even figure out how to get rid of it by editing the savegame files, because pellet pallets are apparently not standard objects like bales, and do not have an "item" line in items.xml.

Is there a way to get rid of this one pallet with everything else left intact? Or, am I going to have to sell and re-buy the factory?
Patrick73

Re: Easy way to delete a pellet pallet?

Post by Patrick73 »

I was having issues on PS4 with pellets,it messed up my animal screen info. What I did was start up the game,get rid of any loose straw and any pellets and pallets,saved and exited,restarted the game with the straw harvest mod unchecked,saved the game,exited and restarted with the straw harvest enabled. It solved my problem and might solve yours....you will have to cheat money to buy the hall again but that’s no problem
Kosh

Post by Kosh »

StoneC0ld wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:02 am Hi all,

So, I'm working on straw pellet production, and now I've got a problem. While I was removing one pallet from the conveyor with my skid steer, the next pallet came along, and now that pallet is stuck on the conveyor with the pallet embedded down inside the conveyor. I cannot extract it with the skidsteer or with the strength mode in Easy Development Creator (or whatever exactly it's called). It even survived a game save and reload, and still cannot be removed.
I can't even figure out how to get rid of it by editing the savegame files, because pellet pallets are apparently not standard objects like bales, and do not have an "item" line in items.xml.

Is there a way to get rid of this one pallet with everything else left intact? Or, am I going to have to sell and re-buy the factory?
Exact same thing happened to me. Did you ever find an easy fix? Think I’ll have to sell the pellet hall and rebuild.

Also I’m on console. Anyone ever find a solution for this?
StoneC0ld

Post by StoneC0ld »

Kosh wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:03 am
Exact same thing happened to me. Did you ever find an easy fix? Think I’ll have to sell the pellet hall and rebuild.

Also I’m on console. Anyone ever find a solution for this?
I ended up just selling the pellet hall, cheating the money to make up the difference between the selling price and the price to place a new one, and placed a new one after clearing the area.
JAYJAYITH

Post by JAYJAYITH »

Still not fixed i have the same problem Please fix this .....
KoeppColto024470

Post by KoeppColto024470 »

So I've had the same issue but it'll randomly stop producing bags of pellets after producing about 20 pallets even if the loading area isn't obstructed it'll say the conveyor is full and to clear the obstruction what I do is save the game and quit to the main menu then reload the save and it seems to work until it produces another 20 pallets then it'll get stuck again clearly there's a issue with the mod
zegg67

Post by zegg67 »

StoneC0ld wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:02 am Hi all,

exact the same thing happen with me, still didnt find the best solution yet
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Tried one of the autoloading trailers ?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...