Small Balers and Alfalfa

chedly_farms

Small Balers and Alfalfa

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm on Alma XBox One S, and I'm using Pleasant Farms Free Stall Dairy barn with 1000+ bale storage. So I was gonna small bale the starting alfalfa field. but I go and use the MF small baler from base game and it won't bale it up. I tried the other modded small balers to no avail. I settled on round baling it all instead. But I was wondering is this is the same with all maps just so I know for future reference, as I plan on doing cattle when Lancyboi gets the updated Stone Valley out to us.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Angler1409

Re: Small Balers and Alfalfa

Post by Angler1409 »

Usually the map maker includes edited bale type xml files in the map with the extra crop types added, I would suspect that they didn't add the xml for the 120cm bales.

EDIT: Just checked there is an edited 120cm bale xml included but it is not being referenced by the map_bales.xml as the other bale types are.
chedly_farms

Re: Small Balers and Alfalfa

Post by chedly_farms »

Angler1409 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:42 am Usually the map maker includes edited bale type xml files in the map with the extra crop types added, I would suspect that they didn't add the xml for the 120cm bales.

EDIT: Just checked there is an edited 120cm bale xml included but it is not being referenced by the map_bales.xml as the other bale types are.
Thank You for that info. I appreciate it.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----